• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Going Rogue or Manhunt? Which is more rewarding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steampunkgirl

Community Agent
So I've seen a page which discussed this matter. Well, don't have the authority to copy it here. So I'll just give you the link>Rogue or Manhunt: Which is More Rewarding in The Division

So from what I've read, it looks like it's more rewarding to go rogue than going manhunt. But of course, I don't want to jump into any conclusion yet. I wanna hear some opinions from pros and experienced players regarding this matter.

Yes, I know it's also a matter of personal preference but, I'm kinda of a number girl wherein I based 40% of my decision based on stats..LOL..

So guys...What do you prefer? Going rogue or manhunt?

KidGreengene

Community Veteran
I am not a Rogue type of person. But I do have respect for people that tag themselves as Rogue and are obvious about it. Don't have much respect for people that do it from the shadows only in large groups then let the timer drop so they can surprise someone else when their back is turned.

Blazzen67

i rarely go rogue, its usually by accident or a member of my group that triggers it.  i find it more rewarding hunting down the scum who go against the agency and kill their fellow agents just for profit :)

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
It depends on how you look at it. Going rogue gives XP per kill and on cooldown, but so does manhunt. The only difference being manhunt requires more kills, and is harder to survive (more incentive for others to take you out). A good group going manhunt would definitely be more rewarding, provided they stuck with it until the rest of their DZ phase just gave up and let them cooldown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements