• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Getting Lost in the White House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Grumper

Community Veteran
Does anybody else get lost inside the WH or settlements? I literally have no idea where anything is and spend far too long walking around, trying to find the person I'm supposed to talk to.

Last night I did a mission where you need to reactivate the SHD Network back at base. After 10 mins I gave up and googled it. The golden arrow thing that is supposed to direct you is utterly useless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Lol, not sure how you can get lost in the WH. I did have an orientation issue with the wings and finding the clan room. Had 75% if heading the wrong way. There's lots of exits from the WH compound and yet the yellow ribbon only uses 2 or 3. 

The Theater Settlement makes me dizzy.  But getting out was still easy.

The other Settlement I get lost trying to exit. In the end, I found knowing where the Projects stall solved it for me. The Projects stall faces the exit, despite the disistance and lack of visual

genedjr

Community Elite
OK< it's essential that you walk around the white house alot.  I too was a bit confused for a while, but its just a part of the game.

...gene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements