• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Getting Lost in the White House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Grumper

Community Veteran
Does anybody else get lost inside the WH or settlements? I literally have no idea where anything is and spend far too long walking around, trying to find the person I'm supposed to talk to.

Last night I did a mission where you need to reactivate the SHD Network back at base. After 10 mins I gave up and googled it. The golden arrow thing that is supposed to direct you is utterly useless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Lol, not sure how you can get lost in the WH. I did have an orientation issue with the wings and finding the clan room. Had 75% if heading the wrong way. There's lots of exits from the WH compound and yet the yellow ribbon only uses 2 or 3. 

The Theater Settlement makes me dizzy.  But getting out was still easy.

The other Settlement I get lost trying to exit. In the end, I found knowing where the Projects stall solved it for me. The Projects stall faces the exit, despite the disistance and lack of visual

genedjr

Community Elite
OK< it's essential that you walk around the white house alot.  I too was a bit confused for a while, but its just a part of the game.

...gene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Xbox Live Extremely lost with getting the right gear Agent to Agent Support 6
B PSN Help getting to lvl 30 Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
quinch1199 The Division 2 - Private Beta - Getting through to the White House Agent Made Content 0
quinch1199 Getting used to starting missions Agent Made Content 0
Your English Teacher PC Help getting above 60fps Agent to Agent Support 7
RimBlock Mobile shield not getting health with gold heal items set piece. The Division General Discussion 3
OlBoy88 Dare I say it...I'm getting a bit bored The Division General Discussion 21
E PC Still getting lag?? Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
W PC Help with getting Unknown Signal (Rouge Agents 6) echo Agent to Agent Support 5
M PSN Lag/Getting kicked Agent to Agent Support 3
R Is the game worth getting The Division General Discussion 11
quinch1199 Keep getting locked in the bus depot! The Division General Discussion 13
TheDarkZone Do you think the DLC is getting delayed? The Division General Discussion 14
RimBlock Out of range weapon damage on crafted weapons. Anyone else getting this ?. The Division General Discussion 11
M Lag and getting booted The Division General Discussion 6
E keep getting stuck in cover glitches The Division General Discussion 4
R Getting around The Division General Discussion 7
B Getting around the activation problem? Agent to Agent Support 2
genedjr PC X370 Taichi BOIS update p5.10+ lost NVME Agent to Agent Support 7
quinch1199 MSPaint saved! YouTube Editor lost! Off-Topic 5
Oh. daesu Lost Signal - Wild West The Division General Discussion 1
A PSN anyone can help me on Falcon Lost (Challenging) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2
X Lost my maps? The Division General Discussion 3
X Xbox Live XBox. Dz Zone/Falcon Lost Hard Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
X Xbox Live Falcon Lost Hard Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
H PSN First run through of Falcon Lost Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2
C GUY KICKING PEOPLE BEFORE LOOT IN FALCON LOST The Division General Discussion 7
P Episode Four| Falcon Lost Agent Made Content 0
A PSN Need Help beating challenge mode Falcon Lost Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
S PSN Help with Falcon Lost Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
O Xbox Live Help Whit falcon lost (hard) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
nzouz Xbox Live Uk based players For Falcons Lost and Dark Zone fun Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
V PSN Looking for a group to do falcon lost on challenging with, 201pwr ranking,havent completed Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
K [SOLO COMPLETED] Falcon Lost Challenge Mode The Division General Discussion 5
O Xbox Live Falcon Lost Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
Addihul How Long is Round 15? - Falcon Lost The Division General Discussion 3
Y PSN Falcon Lost Challenging Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
I PSN Falcon Lost Challenging Mode Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
V3RN3TTI Xbox Live Looking for UK players to play falcon lost on Xbox one Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
I Falcon lost Challenging (Need Help) Agent to Agent Support 8
M PSN 215 gear score= striker/stamina build looking for falcon lost challenging group group Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
M PSN Falcon Lost Challenging Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
P Xbox Live Falcon Lost Incursion on Challenging need two more Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
P PSN LFG: Challenging Falcon Lost Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
S PSN Falcon Lost Challenging Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
W PSN Looking for falcon lost group Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 5
K Recommended gear level and DPS for hitting Falcon Lost The Division General Discussion 17
Xeromaus Falcon Lost: The only guide you need for hard or challenge (legit) Content Bunker 17
C PSN Falcon lost incursion on challenging Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
E Falcon Lost - Hard Guide/Wave 1-15 Gameplay Agent Made Content 0