• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Unable to switch to side arm or secondary weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle338

I am unable to switch to sidearm or secondary weapon by pressing 3 or 2. I have to go to the inventory to equip it. I have died 4 times in a row while facing level 11 enemies because of this. I have noticed that it started happening when I entered the dark zone and now it is happening in the missions too. Does anyone have a workaround to this?

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
I am unable to switch to sidearm or secondary weapon by pressing 3 or 2. I have to go to the inventory to equip it. I have died 4 times in a row while facing level 11 enemies because of this. I have noticed that it started happening when I entered the dark zone and now it is happening in the missions too. Does anyone have a workaround to this?
I'd check your Key Mappings in the Settings. 

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Try resetting the keybinding to something like scroll wheel, if that works it should be able to be reset to your preferred method and work. Side note, have you checked the keys work on the keyboard outside of the game, its another possible issue. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements