• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

The Division Forums merchandise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
Hey Agents,

It's just a idea for us at the moment, but we wanted your opinions on if we were to create some The Division Forums merchandise?

All ideas and opinions are welcome here guys. So far we're thinking about making some T-Shirts, but what else would you want to see from us? And if we were to create a shop with the merchandise, how many of you would want to pick something up? Also, if you think you could make some designs for us to use, then feel free to contact myself or @g1nt3r. We'll see if it's anything we can, or would like to use and go from there.

Let us know your thoughts Agents!

~HawKShoT

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
Well, since I'm apparently staff now, I'd at least grab a t-shirt.

As for ideas for other branded gear...codpieces. Lets be the site that brings em back!

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I think that some of the clothing pieces from the game (hats, beanies, tees, hoodies, etc.) would definitely be a good idea.  Pricing and designs would be deciding factors for me, but I like the thought.  

Have you thought about picking up clothing from some of the podcasts to sell in the store also?  I know RAR and DZR have been known to sell shirts and while I don't know if Bombshell Jackets has any, I can only imagine how sweet they'd be if they did.  Might also help to make selling items easier if multiple groups ordered from the same vendor(s).  

Just throwing out my 2 cents.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements