• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

The Division 2 Agents, as we're collecting more feedback from you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
Here's another Survey from Ubisoft,

image.png
Thank you for being part of The Division community. We would love to gather your feedback to bring you the best gaming experience possible. Please take a moment to complete this short survey. Start Survey: https://online.ssisurveys.com/wix/3/p6813863.aspx

Thank you in advance,
The Division Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
OK, I hate and will not respond to surveys that want ANY personal information, including creating a logon - f-them.
When I did the survey's there wasn't any password or logon needed. Uibsoft just asked a lot of interesting & simple questions. Like how did you like the game, what future changes would you like to see,how would you rate it, would you like to see new outfits & skins, & what would you do if we added a World War to the game.  It was something like that when I did their survey's.

Miyakutsune

This game is hard enough, but the devs just slapped me with a big F U with the last New York boss. I have been trying to beat him since 2 am two days ago. I have teamed up with probably 70 other players, team after team after team, we all die so quickly, and never stop the rocket from launching. Those stupid turets kill my whole team within 20 seconds to a minute every time! This is way to hard. I want to make an official complaint. I have played games and been in competitions and won many times. I can beat black 3 ops on realistic easy, yet I can't beat this? Who ever made the cover system,  fired! I've been killed probably over 300 times because I got stuck behind cover. On top of this, the enemies do to much damage, I have so many armor plates it's hard to count them, yet enemies destroy every one of them in just a few shots. Dev mights as well remove armor system from the game completely because their useless. My granade Launcher does 2.2 mill damage yet it can't even destroy a single turet! Whoever was in charge of making the difficult, should be fired and banned from ever being incontrol of any future game difficulties. Nearly every player I talk to, and I've talked to over 100+ different players who all said the same thing. The final boss is rediculus. He's impossible, head too hard, and so on. I have yet to talk to a player who has beat him and many of the players I've talked to, said they regret getting the new York dlc. So my message to the devs? FUCK, YOU!

genedjr

Community Elite
Dude, this is a fan site.  Please go to UBISoft forums to vent.

The last boss solo is a bear.  I assume you mean the big hammer guy in federal emergency bunker?  Anyway, the key to hammer guys is to jump (forward roll) into him, he will miss everytime.

...gene

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
Dude, this is a fan site.  Please go to UBISoft forums to vent.

The last boss solo is a bear.  I assume you mean the big hammer guy in federal emergency bunker?  Anyway, the key to hammer guys is to jump (forward roll) into him, he will miss everytime.

...gene
Well I got this in my e-mail and it had Ubisoft on the e-mail letterhead.

Prvt3Jok3r

Community Veteran
This game is hard enough, but the devs just slapped me with a big F U with the last New York boss. I have been trying to beat him since 2 am two days ago. I have teamed up with probably 70 other players, team after team after team, we all die so quickly, and never stop the rocket from launching. Those stupid turets kill my whole team within 20 seconds to a minute every time! This is way to hard. I want to make an official complaint. I have played games and been in competitions and won many times. I can beat black 3 ops on realistic easy, yet I can't beat this? Who ever made the cover system,  fired! I've been killed probably over 300 times because I got stuck behind cover. On top of this, the enemies do to much damage, I have so many armor plates it's hard to count them, yet enemies destroy every one of them in just a few shots. Dev mights as well remove armor system from the game completely because their useless. My granade Launcher does 2.2 mill damage yet it can't even destroy a single turet! Whoever was in charge of making the difficult, should be fired and banned from ever being incontrol of any future game difficulties. Nearly every player I talk to, and I've talked to over 100+ different players who all said the same thing. The final boss is rediculus. He's impossible, head too hard, and so on. I have yet to talk to a player who has beat him and many of the players I've talked to, said they regret getting the new York dlc. So my message to the devs? FUCK, YOU!
I don't believe you have teamed up with over 70 other players and failed to kill Keener. It's a decently difficult fight compared to other bosses in the game, but not that hard once you know the mechanics. If you were playing on Heroic mode, I might believe it, but the first time through you are locked in on Story mode. 

Are you sure you know the mechanics of that fight? Are you hacking the generators and then destroying the weakpoint on the launcher that appears?

Even if you didn't know the mechanics, there is no way you played with 70 other people that also didn't figure it out.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
I don't believe you have teamed up with over 70 other players and failed to kill Keener. It's a decently difficult fight compared to other bosses in the game, but not that hard once you know the mechanics. If you were playing on Heroic mode, I might believe it, but the first time through you are locked in on Story mode. 

Are you sure you know the mechanics of that fight? Are you hacking the generators and then destroying the weakpoint on the launcher that appears?

Even if you didn't know the mechanics, there is no way you played with 70 other people that also didn't figure it out.
I don't remember which mode I played  solo ..........I got killed at lease half a dozen times before I got Keener & I got the watch to prove it.

Keener's Rogue watch.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Prvt3Jok3r

Community Veteran
I don't remember which mode I played  solo ..........I got killed at lease half a dozen times before I got Keener & I got the watch to prove it.

View attachment 2048
And I never said you didn't. 

Everyone I know who bought the expansion has done it.

Dying half a dozen times though is a lot different than this guy claiming he teamed up with over 70 different agents and never beat it. 

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
And I never said you didn't. 

Everyone I know who bought the expansion has done it.

Dying half a dozen times though is a lot different than this guy claiming he teamed up with over 70 different agents and never beat it. 
Sorry Joker.......I meant to say this to Miyakutsune  & forgot to use his name when posting to my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements