• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Supply Drops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread243

Community Member
Where and/or what are these supply drops? I dint believe I've came across these or the Sealed Crates" yet. How do I find them?

The Patriarchs

PS4

Admin Recruiter

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Where and/or what are these supply drops? I dint believe I've came across these or the Sealed Crates" yet. How do I find them?

The Patriarchs

PS4

Admin Recruiter
You may mean the ones which come with the season pass. There are two drops a month. They are in the pve Manhattan area. When you're grouped with a pass holder, you can see their drop, however you can't collect anything from their crate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I have the pass. Just wasn't aware of what or where. Thanks for the info!
From what I remember, the locations will now rotate with 1.4 as well as the enemies that guard them.  Pre-1.4 they were always guarded by rioters and appeared in the same spot in front of a gas station in the west-southwest portion of the LZ map. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements