• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Monthly Supply Drops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChowYunFats

Community Veteran
Did they change the day monthly supply drops fall on I thought it was the 1st of the month and middle of the month 15th Day? Here it's the 14th and mines ready just wondering if I missed something

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Hazman

Community Agent
Did they change the day monthly supply drops fall on I thought it was the 1st of the month and middle of the month 15th Day? Here it's the 14th and mines ready just wondering if I missed something

Thanks
Ya  I noticed that also.  Did my supply drop today on the 14th.  Nothing any good. Had to sell it all.  Good loot is getting hard to come by again.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Haven't looked yet, just hoping for drops for Alts rather than my main. Honestly once you get to a certain build and level, unless something GODLIKE drops its just all about enjoying the game material rather than getting advancements to kit. 

ChowYunFats

Community Veteran
Ya  I noticed that also.  Did my supply drop today on the 14th.  Nothing any good. Had to sell it all.  Good loot is getting hard to come by again.
That's the other part it was all junk I'm pretty sure quote me if I'm wrong my last drop gave me 256 last night's stuff was all 204 

quinch1199

That's the other part it was all junk I'm pretty sure quote me if I'm wrong my last drop gave me 256 last night's stuff was all 204 
what?! Thats not meant to happen as far as i know :(

The drops should relate to your current gear score and world tier

ChowYunFats

Community Veteran
I am not sure but I think that latest maintenance they did might be when they did the change to our Supply Drop before that I did get 256 Gear but last night I got 204 which goes along with the Tier 3 Bracket I was sitting in it does add up but that's just my own opinion rite

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Yeah, to get 256 gear you have to claim your gear in WT 5.  As for the dates, they were on the 1st and 15th, but I've heard they were available yesterday (14th), so there might have been a change.  

Honestly once you get to a certain build and level, unless something GODLIKE drops its just all about enjoying the game material rather than getting advancements to kit. 
I partially agree: yeah once you get your build set you're looking for little tweaks here and there and you may be hunting for those special pieces of gear for a while, however, the monthly drops are basically a PvE boss that's only available 2x a month and has basically become obsolete in the post-1.4 world.  

If they really wanted to give season pass holders something to make the drops worthwhile, why not make the chance of getting a named HE piece double or triple the chance of getting one from a field cache.  From what I've seen, it sounds like you have a 1% chance of getting them in field caches, so a 2-3% chance of getting them in your monthly drops wouldn't be a huge amount but it would make them worth getting.  This would start to make up for the fact that pretty much nothing that was promised for sesason pass holders was delivered, aside from DLC which came months late. 

quinch1199

If they really wanted to give season pass holders something to make the drops worthwhile, why not make the chance of getting a named HE piece double or triple the chance of getting one from a field cache.  From what I've seen, it sounds like you have a 1% chance of getting them in field caches, so a 2-3% chance of getting them in your monthly drops wouldn't be a huge amount but it would make them worth getting.  This would start to make up for the fact that pretty much nothing that was promised for sesason pass holders was delivered, aside from DLC which came months late
I'd counter this with the bi-monthly supply drops including EXCLUSIVE weapon skins, vanity items and supplies such as HE Material Caches. You already get some supplies via the vendor (DZ keys & Materials) twice a month as part of the drop but why not move that over to the ACTUAL drop and up the amount by 25%. So, get 3 weapon skins, a full materials cache, 1st part of an exclusive vanity set etc. 

Gear we can get in-game, drops are good. "Maybe" I'd be ok with a higher drop % rate for named items but that borders on Pay-2-Win ... I'd honestly be happier if I knew I was getting an exclusive Jacket... or a whole exclusive vanity set (hat, shirt, jacket, trousers, boots etc). 

No one has ever commented to me in a group "Where did you get that AlphaBridge vest?" but I've had "where did you get that helmet set?" a few times. Imagine if it was season pass exclusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.