• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Named Bosses - Extra Rewards - Weekend September 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
*sarcastic excitement* yayyy... a whole 3%... 

lol I don't mind but they're determined not to give you too much, still waiting for an MDR and Chest Piece so THIS will be my farming this weekend as you never know and they're not "classified". 

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
*sarcastic excitement* yayyy... a whole 3%... 

lol I don't mind but they're determined not to give you too much, still waiting for an MDR and Chest Piece so THIS will be my farming this weekend as you never know and they're not "classified". 
Must admit, I haven't seen any classified gear drop from bosses as yet, but have seen three exotics drop. Not sure if tha means exotics are higher % or just rngus looking down at me.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Must admit, I haven't seen any classified gear drop from bosses as yet, but have seen three exotics drop. Not sure if tha means exotics are higher % or just rngus looking down at me.
From what I remember of SotG, the bonus drop doesn't include classifieds in the table.  However, they should be in the loot table for the base drop, I think it's like 1% exotic, 1% classified, 98% HE, gear set or weapon.  

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
From what I remember of SotG, the bonus drop doesn't include classifieds in the table.  However, they should be in the loot table for the base drop, I think it's like 1% exotic, 1% classified, 98% HE, gear set or weapon.  
Yep no bonus for CGear. But I think I heard bosses were 3% and Prof Caches %1

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
More drops naturally equals a higher chance of an exotic...even if the percentage "per drop" is the same.

So far had some drop...but nothing I haven't already got at least two of already ... *cries*

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
More drops naturally equals a higher chance of an exotic...even if the percentage "per drop" is the same.

So far had some drop...but nothing I haven't already got at least two of already ... *cries*
Yeah, played for like 60-80 minutes Saturday night before getting booted by a Delta-Mike-Mike combo.  I ran a hard 2 stage 3 directive UG and then like 4-5 LZ bosses and got a bunch of crap, just more of it.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements