• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

DZ bosses still dropping named weapons??

Status
Not open for further replies.

shootinxs76

Community Veteran
Our squad runs a lot of DZ.  Like an hour or two every night.  Between the four of us we have not seen a named weapon drop since the last update.  We are starting to wonder if they changed the drop rate on these.  Anyone else seeing this?  We haven't even seen a midas and we used to get those pretty regularly.

MurphDog6

Rogue Hunter
I have picked up the Midas 3 times since the update in the dz mate, that is the only named weapon drop I have ever had

sno pro23

Community Agent
The only named weapon I've ever had drop was the Caduseus way back from the Bullet King. I haven't seen another one since and kinda gave up on ever getting that Midas.

who-dat

Community Agent
The only named weapon I've ever had drop was the Caduseus way back from the Bullet King. I haven't seen another one since and kinda gave up on ever getting that Midas.
I wish I could trade the 2 midas I've found for your caduceus...

AGENTR1TAM

Community Agent
If I may... How are you guys getting named weapons? Scavenging? Just wondering cause g1nt3r I have NEVER seen one lol 

Mike87

Community Agent
I must have got the midas at least 6 times.  Rarely uses it though because the skills are set and there are much better guns.  My scavenger is high at above 200%.   

AGENTR1TAM

Community Agent
This would make sense lol and I thought I noticed a difference in drops when my scavenging went from 202% to 109% work great changes thanks! 

Status
Not open for further replies.