• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Named Bosses - Extra Rewards - Until June 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I'm guessing like the last one (for HVT if I remember) and it was like double drops, I'm hoping though that there's double chance to get exotics from LZ named bosses. 

genedjr

Community Elite
yeppers - getting 4 (four) drops from named anything.  And three from yellows (sometimes).  I thought it was the weekly's, but alas I see its an event.  But cool - just gotta have room.  When facing three names that is at least 12 drops, my son and I last night in a weekly got adds twice and had over 20 good drops.  

we had to make trips. 

...gene

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Yeah, first I noticed the little bit of text in the Map about the rewards. and initially I just noted that the pxc so wasn't sure about the loot drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements