• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

A bad place to hide

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeege

Community Member
Hey all, I am new here but I have this video which functions on two levels. First it is funny as I find a place to hide and well you see what happens. Second is the Guy I shoot in the video was running with the guy that was rogue for the 10 minutes before that and where both going rogue at the same time. So when we had his mate down and I saw him swoop in to save the day so I shot him. Then I am rogue. Can you be in a group and have one rogue and the other not? For example if one has died and respawned or maybe one counter counts down and the other kept getting increased? just confused me at the time and still does a bit. 

Any thoughts or help would be great

freeege

Community Member
yeah it was terrible. I knew as I was running down there it was a bad idea, but thought I would play the odds and failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements