• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Policing The Dark Zone - I Need Your Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Chon

Community Agent
So i for one am all up for being a rogue agent BUT in a video I'm planning for the beta i want to go around the dark zone "Policing" it. So I'm looking for a team of people that want to help me detain rogue agents.

You may notice i used the word detain that's because i don't want to fire unless fired upon first much like real police (should) react. This should be a lot of fun and i will be role playing for comical effect too.

I am only on Xbox one so sorry to my PC and PS4 players. Oh and you must have a mic to communicate. Thanks to any participants 

See you in the dark zone,

Chon.

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrY72H55NjCDfFae_BszW6A 

Masakari

Community Member
I had the same idea as you Chon, but with more of bounty hunter vibe. So I won't really be white knighting, I'm just doing manhunts against traitor scum :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements