• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Policing The Dark Zone - I Need Your Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Chon

Community Agent
So i for one am all up for being a rogue agent BUT in a video I'm planning for the beta i want to go around the dark zone "Policing" it. So I'm looking for a team of people that want to help me detain rogue agents.

You may notice i used the word detain that's because i don't want to fire unless fired upon first much like real police (should) react. This should be a lot of fun and i will be role playing for comical effect too.

I am only on Xbox one so sorry to my PC and PS4 players. Oh and you must have a mic to communicate. Thanks to any participants 

See you in the dark zone,

Chon.

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrY72H55NjCDfFae_BszW6A 

Masakari

Community Member
I had the same idea as you Chon, but with more of bounty hunter vibe. So I won't really be white knighting, I'm just doing manhunts against traitor scum :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Oh. daesu EP2 TU6 -Dark Zone Changes The Division 2 News 0
Oh. daesu Operation Dark Hours - Raid - World First Winners The Division 2 General Discussion 3
genedjr Operation Dark Hours (RAID) The Division 2 General Discussion 29
Oh. daesu Dark Hours Apparel Event The Division 2 News 1
Oh. daesu Operation Dark Hours The Division 2 News 1
Oh. daesu Operation Dark Hours: World Race - Be the first The Division 2 News 0
Oh. daesu Title Update 3: Patch Notes - Operation Dark Hours The Division 2 News 3
quinch1199 The Division 2 - Trapped in the Dark Zone! Agent Made Content 0
quinch1199 The Eternal struggle - a PvE Dark Zone? The Division 2 General Discussion 5
Oh. daesu Data Mined - Raid Mechanics - Dark Hours The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Oh. daesu Rumours- NYC: After Dark The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Oh. daesu Bonus Weekend - Dark Zone - Supply Drops 26-28 Jan The Division News 0
Oh. daesu Intelligence Annex: Welcome to the Dark Zones Content Bunker 1
Peaceful Panda Changes to the Dark Zone and Rogue - Trailer and Gameplay Breakdown Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda Story Trailer, Dark Zone and PC Features - News Roundup Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda Dark Zone, Betas and Washington D.C. Edition - Rumour Roundup Content Bunker 0
Oh. daesu The Dark Zone - Bonus Weekend The Division News 0
Oh. daesu Dark Horse Comics - Tom Clancy's The Division: Extremis Malis The Division News 4
Oh. daesu Dark Horse Comics The Division News 1
T How to get back in the 0-160 Dark Zone? The Division General Discussion 1
TWSFGaming Dark Zone Rogue Mechanic The Division General Discussion 2
Oh. daesu Dark Zone - Classifield Gear The Division General Discussion 5
TWSFGaming My Reason for not going Back into the Dark Zone The Division General Discussion 13
quinch1199 The Dark Zone – Simply Put: Why its broken, what’s the fix The Division General Discussion 4
Oh. daesu The Division - Dark Zone Experience - Survey The Division News 1
T Dark Zone Vendor Gear Levels The Division General Discussion 1
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ 1.6 - Dark Zone Routes (Introduction) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ - Discovering Dark Zone 07-09 (PTS 1.6 Last Stand) Content Bunker 0
S The Division Central Park Dark Zone, New Vanity Set, SHD Tactical Terminals Leaked The Division General Discussion 8
P Going Rouge in the Dark Zone The Division General Discussion 10
E Why bother with the Dark Zone The Division General Discussion 5
Y Dark zone rogues running in teams. The Division General Discussion 7
Peaceful Panda The Division Builds - Dark Zone or Rogue (Gear Sets, Weapons, Skills and Talents) Content Bunker 0
L PSN Dark Zone Help Needed! Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 18
R Dark zone Introduce Yourself 1
J Dark Zone Matchmaking The Division General Discussion 1
L Xbox Live Dark zone problems Agent to Agent Support 1
MurphDog6 Dz 201+ Dark Zone Chests The Division General Discussion 11
g1nt3r Dark Zone Report Sherpa Weekend The Division News 8
A Got Jumped In The Dark Zone :) Content Bunker 2
J Xbox Live dark zone help Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 4
Addihul Dark Zone 5 & 6 - Loot Farm Guide - (Updated for 1.5) Content Bunker 13
quinch1199 Balancing the Dark Zone - How would you? The Division General Discussion 11
E Dark Zone (rogue) The Division General Discussion 14
T PSN dark zone Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2
nzouz Xbox Live Uk based players For Falcons Lost and Dark Zone fun Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
A [Entering Dark Zone] : : [Target Found] : : AG_VALKYRIE Introduce Yourself 8
BoogerFat Dark Zone suggestion The Division General Discussion 55
M Dark zone supply drops The Division General Discussion 13
S PSN Dark Zone farming Incursions Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0