• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

new weps at special vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenifystone

Community Member
Thanks for the heads up but since I'm not at home can you specify some stats please? Curious which sniper and talents 

MichFan

Shoot 1st Ask Questions Later
The Marksman Rifle is the SOCOM M1A I can't recall the talents but I do know that I don't have any of the ones unlocked except the 3rd one and I wasn't to impressed with them anyways.

The SMG is the AUG with a base DMG of 11.4k and talents of brutal, fierce, and meticulous. It carries a cost of something around 870PC to purchase and it is a fairly strong weapon if you have all three talents unlocked like myself. Still rather have the blueprint which I was lucky enough to snag the first week but for anyone looking for a bump in gear score and who missed the two SMG blue prints this is definitely a strong option.

Also for those who haven't been able to check yet the DZ Vendor in 03 is carrying the Super 90 and Tactical ACR as the weapons of the week. Bought the ACR last night and I do believe I have finally found an AR to replace my BMAK. Rate of fire is like carrying another SMG but with added range. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
The Marksman Rifle is the SOCOM M1A I can't recall the talents but I do know that I don't have any of the ones unlocked except the 3rd one and I wasn't to impressed with them anyways.

Also for those who haven't been able to check yet the DZ Vendor in 03 is carrying the Super 90 and Tactical ACR as the weapons of the week. Bought the ACR last night and I do believe I have finally found an AR to replace my BMAK. Rate of fire is like carrying another SMG but with added range. 
The SOCOM naturally having almost +170% headshot was more than enough to make it valuable to me, and the talents are Determined, Dominant, and Vicious...not a god roll by any means, but it was very effective in falcon lost last night.

That ACR is looking pretty sweet with a strikers 4 piece until I can find an LVOA-C at 204.

ESGN

Community Veteran
i bought the aug and my dps immediatly went up. i had it as high as 270, but settled on 255. i exchanged some crit dmg weapon mods to crit chance to make up for the lack of crit chance when compared to my previous 163 aug.

W1th4m

Community Member
I also bought the Aug as I was still running with a underpowerd 182 vector. I went from 207 to 242k. The talents are ok I guess. it is a nice placeholder untill I get my dz rank up or something else drops.

BuLLeTSpOnGe

Community Member
bought the aug as well, slightly higher dps than my blackmarket ak and my vector....

ThePassionateGamer

Community Agent
The AUG's a beast. At least for me. I went from 150k to 211k with it (on full health without any other buff). I am currently at 2.6k firearms and slightly lower stamina with 80k HP. I know that damage wise there is room for improvement as my gear mods mostly range between 115 - 120. The best gear mods can go up to 150 or more iirc. So there is still a decent ammount of damage to get If I want to stay with my 80k HP. Looking forward to it...

ThePassionateGamer

Community Agent
The difference is staggering isn't it? As this AUG is my first GS 204 weapon I was really happy as I noticed how well it performed. Can't wait to get my hands on a good rolled First Wave M1A and a Custom M44 with the right talents. So much potential there...the little things that make the grind bearable/worthwhile.  :10_wink:

Addihul

Community Agent
Hope the Aug and M1A blueprint comes back to the DZ vendors. I missed it by half a week. Sadness..

ThePassionateGamer

Community Agent
I hope that by then my DZ rank is high enough because I tend to spend most of my "game time" not in the DZ. But I find the cost for the BP rediculous. A 163GS BP for a weapon sits at 14k and a 204GS at 250k? That is a hell of a lot bad scaling in my opinion. Is the 204 three times better? Make it three times more expensiv. But that price increase is just insane.

Addihul

Community Agent
Actually I agree with the blueprint costs for the weapons in the DZ. You grind like a beast to 'literally' only buy the 75/90 blueprints once you are at end game. Good reward factor there. But it does suck that you have to grind the DZ, and you can't get it elsewhere from doing PvE content.  99% of the other DZ blueprints are absolutely worthless. If it was just one weapon and not a blueprint it would be horribly imbalanced.

However, I feel the mod blueprints are abbsoooluutteellyy retradedly priced. It's so comically bad that no one in their right mind is purchasing the 250k DZ credit level 32 armor mod blueprints. I mean cmon, 4 dtech every single time I want to craft a flippin mod? And the value jump is only by 30 from the level 30s, which is hooooorrrrible. If you're going to make me pay 3-4 dtech and 250k for a mod blueprint, it better give me 200 stat value and a guaranteed stat of choice.

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
Actually I agree with the blueprint costs for the weapons in the DZ. You grind like a beast to 'literally' only buy the 75/90 blueprints once you are at end game. Good reward factor there. But it does suck that you have to grind the DZ, and you can't get it elsewhere from doing PvE content.  99% of the other DZ blueprints are absolutely worthless. If it was just one weapon and not a blueprint it would be horribly imbalanced.

However, I feel the mod blueprints are abbsoooluutteellyy retradedly priced. It's so comically bad that no one in their right mind is purchasing the 250k DZ credit level 32 armor mod blueprints. I mean cmon, 4 dtech every single time I want to craft a flippin mod? And the value jump is only by 30 from the level 30s, which is hooooorrrrible. If you're going to make me pay 3-4 dtech and 250k for a mod blueprint, it better give me 200 stat value and a guaranteed stat of choice.
well, if you have a double mod slot chest and mask, thats 7 gear mods you could have, totalling up to more than a piece of gear in your main stat, or a jump of 210 over the 31 mods.

Addihul

Community Agent
True.. true. However that's some serious end game divtech grinding to accommodate 7 near perfect rolls. 90% of the rolls you'd do would be a negligible gain. After burning 100 or so divtech you may see a 'lucky' 150ish increase? I just have a tough time justifying the cost. Correct me if I'm wrong if you've bought the blueprints, crafted the mods, and had big success in doing so.

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
True.. true. However that's some serious end game divtech grinding to accommodate 7 near perfect rolls. 90% of the rolls you'd do would be a negligible gain. After burning 100 or so divtech you may see a 'lucky' 150ish increase? I just have a tough time justifying the cost. Correct me if I'm wrong if you've bought the blueprints, crafted the mods, and had big success in doing so.
Oh no, you're not wrong, and you'd still need ALL of the 32 gear mod blueprints to really be able to tweak builds (you never keep the same build type forever), I was just stating that the gains wouldn't be horrible, especially on pieces that were designed to be light on stats anyway.

I'm quite happy to wait for the next gear improvements when these get sent to the b.o.o. vendor for a lower pxc cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements