• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

I got kicked from a group and missed out on all the loot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODA-951 Hollywood

I got kicked from a group and missed out on all the loot. Incursion, after we planted the wave 15 explosive I was kicked out of the group, I am pissed off now since I missed out on 2 teal items. They made fun of me the whole time because of my gear score and now I miss out on the loot to level it up. How can I get that gear back?

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Make sure you mark the guys as total dicks because that is the very definition of a Total Dick Move.

Sorry buddy :-(

Kiwionsafari

Yeah Man, happening alot across Daily's as well!  Often the Party Lead replaces kicked Player with one of thier Buddies..

Not always possible, but try & ensure you get the Lead.

Know it's on the list of functionality to change.. but in the meantime.. WTF

G.luck

Last edited by a moderator:

BoogerFat

Community Member
This has happened to me recently. I was in a challenging Russian Con. almost to last boss/fight and all of a sudden I'm kicked.  I think it is whack how people can be such dicks in MMo's....But of course it happens all the time regardless.

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
some changes to ask Ubisoft for until they relent and make them happen:

• Kicking should be a majority vote, not "leader" based. Sometimes, even leaders need to be kicked.
  • An automatic kick should be given to players offline or inactive for more than 5 minutes during runs.
  • If a run has started, only an automatic kick for inactivity/disconnection can remove a player.
This WOULD make it impossible to remove a player that's being a jerk/moron, but I'd happily abandon the run and start over to get rid of them anyway.

Merc99

Sorry to hear about that...and I hearing that happen more and more...It's almost like the DZ, trust no one but yourself and those you know...SEMPER FI, Staff Sgt.  

Viking Raider01

I have been kicked, ended up in a safe house but could go anywhere because the programme wouldn't let me. Had to wait 24hrs before playing again. it shouldn't be allowed as not everyone is as quick or as good as the next person,

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
The match maker is in place and group leaders should be aware of player GS's before even going into Incursions. I think that once you get past a certain point in their the group should be locked with the exception of dropped connections etc. Until exiting the combat area. 

That goes for players leaving as well. No voluntary leaving groups part way though. 

However, there should be a timer that allows the feature to be re-enabled due to inactivity. Someone goes off line, the game should realise the player hasn't performed any actions in the last... 5 mins? And allow the group leader to boot then. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements