• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

How to Get the Urban MDR Rifle in Tom Clancy's: The Division [Survival Update]

Status
Not open for further replies.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Ten sealed caches from Survival .. TEN! Ten caches, several with FOUR items in them. Do I get a MDR? Do I hell... I get shotguns and sniper rifles that I never use anyway... gah! lol

#justdivisionthings

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Glanced thru this real quick, looks like this only comes from Survival.  So, while PS4 players get the 1.5 update today (so geeked), we won't be able to get the Urban MDR until Dec 20th, at the earliest?

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Got the following reply from Arekkz on Twitter to my inquiry about the rifle being only available in Survival:

@DeadSockPuppet_ @TheDivisionGame @hamishbode @yannickbch @SkillUpYT @MarcoStyleNL I've only seen it from there, but don't know for sure

ChowYunFats

Community Veteran
I guess this is the golden egg of The Division that ton's of players are after? But that damn gun keep's me coming back for more and more I seem to run Survival more then anything I guess it's like playing the loto rite 

quinch1199

Got the following reply from Arekkz on Twitter to my inquiry about the rifle being only available in Survival:
Players can hack the game to make themselves invulnerable, teleport or merge into walls but they still can't hack the game to get real knowledge on the Loot Tables and RNG Calculations!?! 

HOW IS THIS SO! Unfair!!

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Players can hack the game to make themselves invulnerable, teleport or merge into walls but they still can't hack the game to get real knowledge on the Loot Tables and RNG Calculations!?! 

HOW IS THIS SO! Unfair!!
There's no reward in that.  Data mining takes time that they could be hacking, glitching, and being pansies.  

739b56001a3435557caa0ed18f004ec2.jpg

quinch1199

Yup, I'm far too much a "Sheldon" to accept there isn't people who should be hacking for the BENEFIT of all rather than just to cheat in-game... LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements