• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Green gear, accident deconstruct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike87

Community Agent
Damn.  I picked up a green mask (Nomad) from the Dead Zone and extracted.  The next day, I accidentally deconstructed it thinking it was the lower green.  FML, I needed that one, because I bought the Nomad blueprints for kneepads and holster.  At least I got good rolls from the blueprints, but damn missing that third green gear for the 20% health on kill...

Mike87

Community Agent
Yeah, just deconstructed it this morning.  I was searching for it, but couldn't find it in my inventory.  Anyone know where else I could get green Nomad gear?  I don't want to get the gloves in DZ06 because the yellow lvl31 gloves I have right now are the best stats I could ask for my build so far..

Codename Quincy

Community Agent
yeah my first win in the incursion was bad.  we beat it, a green item popped up in my inventory, and i immediately switched characters to run it again.  when we beat it again, and i saw a green item on the ground, i was pretty impressed that i didn't pick it up on my other character.  i keep telling myself that it probably sucked anyway, but i don't believe myself.

Khaleesi72

Community Agent
Wow im sorry. Guess yesterday sucked for that stuff. I had a Nomad mask drop yesterday myself. I was in a pug so didnt say anything, just thinking "we need to extract, this is part of my set". Well, just my luck the pug i was in decided they wanted to go rogue before i was able to extract. Yep.. I tried to leave the area and stay out of it. But nope . Chased down.. No more mask. I was kinda pissed. Wish there was a way so the community in the DZ knew if it was an accidental, bait or a stupid grp member did things on their own. Oh well, and the grind continues. 

Mike87

Community Agent
Wow im sorry. Guess yesterday sucked for that stuff. I had a Nomad mask drop yesterday myself. I was in a pug so didnt say anything, just thinking "we need to extract, this is part of my set". Well, just my luck the pug i was in decided they wanted to go rogue before i was able to extract. Yep.. I tried to leave the area and stay out of it. But nope . Chased down.. No more mask. I was kinda pissed. Wish there was a way so the community in the DZ knew if it was an accidental, bait or a stupid grp member did things on their own. Oh well, and the grind continues. 
Dang, that suxs.  That happens alot when you want to extract, but someone in your team goes rogue and you lose all your stuff.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Should of dipped out of that squad lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements