• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

HVT Green Drops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidGreengene

Community Veteran
I feel like when HVT's first came out, I was getting green drops for most all of them. When I got a yellow, I was like, "Mannnnn!!!" Lol. But now it seems that I am lucky to get one a night for the dailies. Did the drop rate change (Ubi having them drop more often early on to get people caught up to Falcon Lost cheaters) or are the drop gods catching up with my silly drops early on? 

ShootFirstPodcast

Community Agent
I think it's just RNGesus.  We run those daily HVT's with a group of 4, and our luck is very random.  Some nights I'm getting strictly 214 and 240 drops from HVT Dailies and never see a yellow... but my wife sitting next to me is getting only yellow.  And others in the group are random as well.  Last night I think I only got a single teal, but my wife got two 240 drops and the rest 191/214.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I think it's just RNGesus.  We run those daily HVT's with a group of 4, and our luck is very random.  Some nights I'm getting strictly 214 and 240 drops from HVT Dailies and never see a yellow... but my wife sitting next to me is getting only yellow.  And others in the group are random as well.  Last night I think I only got a single teal, but my wife got two 240 drops and the rest 191/214.
I can confirm this seems to be true.  The weeks that get tons of teals intend to get garbage and last week when I got only a few and mostly HE I ended up getting  some better pieces than I had and a 204 M60 that I like.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Oh. daesu HVT - Double Rewards Weekend - 9th February The Division News 0
SirLongTang PSN Na)Need Agent for HVT(High Value Target) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 3
Oh. daesu HVT - Double Rewards Weekend - November 16 The Division News 1
Oh. daesu 'HVT missions Double Rewards - until 31st July The Division News 3
Oh. daesu HVT missions Double rewards - until 29th The Division News 11
J Xbox Live HVT Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
T PSN LFG for weekly 60 intel HVT Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2
Addihul I ran an HVT weekly.. and.. The Division General Discussion 6
A PSN Looking for people to do incursion runs, hvt, and dz runs with Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
F Xbox Live Looking for active regular group, dz, hvt Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
S HVT's and 214/240 drops...yuck! The Division General Discussion 13
A Weekly HVT not resetting The Division General Discussion 4
I Xbox Live need active players for HVT/DZ Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 6
E Xbox Live HVT Intel missions Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
Little Warfy HVT questions The Division General Discussion 5
C Xbox Live Group For incursions/hvt/DZ Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
K Items not dropping from HVT? The Division General Discussion 6
Voyager42 HVT Completed The Division General Discussion 19
S HVT's and 214/240 drops...yuck! The Division General Discussion 23
MadeOfMetal (question)Striker’s Battle Gear/Path of the Nomad Green Gear sets Content Bunker 1
S Green drops from challenging missions The Division General Discussion 24
M Green gear, accident deconstruct The Division General Discussion 12
HHHope Green gear?! The Division General Discussion 28
ItsGamerDoc Talking about The Green Poision Agent Made Content 4
RimBlock Missing loot drops when grinding the same mission. The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski I say don't go for the drops after level 20. They are not worth it. The Division 2 General Discussion 12
M PSN Loot drops Agent to Agent Support 0
Oh. daesu Bonus Weekend - Dark Zone - Supply Drops 26-28 Jan The Division News 0
Oh. daesu LZ Boss Drops The Division General Discussion 18
ChowYunFats Monthly Supply Drops? The Division General Discussion 9
K Barret's Chestpiece Drops? The Division General Discussion 30
RimBlock New NVidia drivers and framerate drops. The Division General Discussion 1
Cornbread243 PSN Supply Drops? Agent to Agent Support 9
Z Drops The Division General Discussion 4
A What Drops Do You Get From The High Valued Traget Missions The Division General Discussion 14
M Dark zone supply drops The Division General Discussion 13
quinch1199 Latest on 1.2 - Loot drops The Division General Discussion 34
HHHope Incursion DROPS. The Division General Discussion 23
B PC [PC] The Division crashes, Mouse stutter/FPS drops Agent to Agent Support 19
MurphDog6 Dark zone supply drops The Division General Discussion 12
BoogerFat high end loot drops The Division General Discussion 8
freeege Our first time seeing supply drops (no loot) :( Agent Made Content 0
g1nt3r THE DIVISION: ITEM DROPS AND CRAFTING IN UPDATE 1.1 The Division News 30