• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Forum Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
-After 1500 posts, you're now a Community Master

*drool*

-At 2000 posts, you can now choose your own rank, which I will create an image for. You can also choose the color(s) for your rank.

That red bit is frightening.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
-After 1500 posts, you're now a Community Master

*drool*

-At 2000 posts, you can now choose your own rank, which I will create an image for. You can also choose the color(s) for your rank.

That red bit is frightening.
What's wrong with my rank images!? You don't like the images I create?

Ugh... I guess a little unimaginative... Ok Ok I retract it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
What's wrong with my rank images!? You don't like the images I create?

Ugh... I guess a little unimaginative... Ok Ok I retract it.
it's more that I know I'll end up being a guinea pig and you have a ton of time to think about it lol

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Yeah, I was a little bent and salty in the beginning, but that doesn't help.  And since most of the action seems to be on XB1 & PC, it helps to have someone "running their mouth" for the PS4 players.  Besides, I used to be a huge DnD nerd, so I've put the same kind of focus into this.  

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Yeah, 2nd Ed., 3rd Ed., 4th Ed. & 4.5 Ed.  After 4.5 the group I ran with kinda broke up and just didn't find another group.  In my heyday in HS, we had a regular group of about 8-12 peple that would play all day every Saturday from like 10a-10p.  We ran 3-4 DnD campaigns and a Star Wars campaign that we rotated through.  Ran some campaigns myself and even ended up going to GenCon (http://www.gencon.com/) one year to really nerd out.

Status
Not open for further replies.