• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Are you going to be a DPS, Healer, or Tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onyhx

Community Agent
Personally I think I'll be a healer since they just look so strong. The grenade gives you pretty much a full heal...

Dorian

Community Member
Personally I think I'll be a healer since they just look so strong. The grenade gives you pretty much a full heal...
​I will probably be DPS but I am also waiting to see what style I like better.  I usually like doing as much damage as I can.  

Nekorook

Community Member
I plan to tank. I someone has to be willing to take the damage and charging in with a riot shield seems like so much fun,

Onyhx

Community Agent
I plan to tank. I someone has to be willing to take the damage and charging in with a riot shield seems like so much fun,
​Tank seems to be the role that no one wants to be, which is odd because I think it looks awesome and the devs even said that later in the game you can get really strong pistols to compliment the shield.

DIR3_W0LF

Community Veteran
I'm torn between Healer and DPS but I'll most likely end up going the healer role like I always do with games that the Holy Trinity. Loadout will be a LMG as primary and shotgun as my secondary

Blazzen67

ill probably open up all the skills and if i am in a team, ill be what ever that team needs me to be. but playing solo, ill most likely be DPS

Nekorook

Community Member
​Tank seems to be the role that no one wants to be, which is odd because I think it looks awesome and the devs even said that later in the game you can get really strong pistols to compliment the shield.
​between the riot shield, a mobile cover, and a improve cover with possible healing modification, i think i'll have a good time.This is not to mention the "one is none talent" (50% a head shot won't consume a bullet) I think playing a tank in this mmo-shooter will actually be fun. 

snappingpuddle6

To make it more interesting i just posted some documents detailing different breakdowns with the various skills, talents and perks that are available and also another document attached to it which gives the description of each of them and how to unlock almost all of them. Check it out!

As for me i am probably going to fluctuate between a Recon Medic doing pulse and healing while hanging back and a Recon Mech spotting, sniping, and getting those stragglers trying to flank with the seeker

DIR3_W0LF

Community Veteran
For the beta event I'm gonna opt for a DPS role, I'm sure at launch I'll be the healing type so I want something different for the coming weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements