• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Amethysts Apartment - Players are just running through some part...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
I have now started seeing the trend to just run through sections avoiding any conflict as you can with Napalm Production mission (for a quick cycle in the GE's).

Amethysts Apartment.

• From the starting point just run past the bad guys straight in to the door on the left to the next section (don't get left behind or it is you vs all the AI and the rest of the team cant be seen for dust).
  • Jump up on to the balcony area to avoid betting caught out from behind by any AI following you from the previous section and clear the two waves.
  • Run around underground and clear the AI by the stairs up to the next section.
  • Run through (go to the raised area and on the right you can climb up and go through the apartment to get to the fire escape.
  • Complete the next sections as normal.
That is a good 30% you can just charge straight through with a little luck and if you don't have all the aggro.

Bit disappointing.  Sure lots of people will be doing that for GE now.  Wonder if this will become one of the go-to missions...

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
So there's no points where you have to clear to progress? Interesting :15_yum:

Lex you have to clear (rescue hostages) to continue.

And you mean Legendary? 

RimBlock

Yeah Legendary.

If you can do it on a fairly fast cycle and get the bonus points for the difficulty then could be a winner.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Yeah Legendary.

If you can do it on a fairly fast cycle and get the bonus points for the difficulty then could be a winner.
Ok then  guess the GE creds would be better for lex fir time spent. Side question: Does AmApt come with Challenge?

[I won't regain access until after GE blackout, so..]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Ok then  guess the GE creds would be better for lex fir time spent. Side question: Does AmApt come with Challenge?

[I won't regain access until after GE blackout, so..]
I don’t think it has challenge, just normal, hard and legendary. 

Also, I’m pretty sure you have to kill 3 NPCs in the courtyard to open the underground. 

RimBlock

Yeah pretty sure you are right which is why you need to clear the two waves there.

What it does not have is the 'cut scene' type parts (Ramos or waiting for lifts etc).

RimBlock

Played through again last night and y9u just have to wait for the second wave t9 c9me out of the doors and then can stun and run past them if you time it well.

Problem is if you get left behind you get the full mob force against you including sometimes chasers from previous mobs as well.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
So there's no points where you have to clear to progress? Interesting :15_yum:

Lex you have to clear (rescue hostages) to continue.

And you mean Legendary? 
The area that is the "clear to progress" is the courtyard where there's the sniper on the far left and you get the tank flamethrower guy that comes out from the basement. If you kill any 3 enemies here, the tank and scrubs spawn, the door opens and you can keep running through. You can usually kill 3 guys in the middle as you're running to the basement entrance and basically be standing at the door when it opens. Other than this, there isn't any place that you have to wait for the game.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Problem is if you get left behind you get the full mob force against you including sometimes chasers from previous mobs as well.
You also have to CYA at the end. I've gotten to the end with a group and we've had to kill ads that followed us from the areas before and started attacking our back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements