• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Bullets not Registering against players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiteout

I am having major problems with bullet registration on players it basically not there i have video's of it i cant even go rogue in the ODZ becuse there is no bullet Registration what can i do?? I've reset router ive have the biggest internet package my cable provider has all other game run perfectly i love the game but this is game breaking for me its unplayable at the moment

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
I am having major problems with bullet registration on players it basically not there i have video's of it i cant even go rogue in the ODZ becuse there is no bullet Registration what can i do?? I've reset router ive have the biggest internet package my cable provider has all other game run perfectly i love the game but this is game breaking for me its unplayable at the moment
If you're trying to go rogue by shooting at players, then that's the old TD1 way.

In TD2, try one of these depending on your platform

1. PS4 : Hold down the touchpad.
  2. Xbox : Hold the menu/back button.
  3. PC : Could be shift+Z or T depending on your bindings. You should be able to see the flag option in your control list, but the option isn't visible on console.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements