• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Adult group looking for a 4th and 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannibal89

Three guys, we're all in our 30's. We're competitive but like to have fun first; drinking is usually involved and giving each other a hard time is always involved.

We're all lvl 30 and DZ lvls are 54, 50, & 46.

We're all in the central time zone and play from around 8pm-1 or 2am almost every night.

We're getting better and more cohesive and our gear is definitely getting better; slowly but surely.

We'd really like to have a fourth player that we can rely on and play with consistently.

If you've read about the upcoming additions to the game then you know that your lonewolf days are numbered.

So, if you're in a group that isn't quite what you want or aren't in a group and what you've read on here sounds good, then reply to this with your gamertag and

we'll see how it goes!

I don't know what kind of response to expect from this, but we'll just operate on a first come basis. If there is a large response, then I'll start a clan and well get people matched up.

Thanks and happy gaming

Mstrcntrlprgrm

Lone wolf looking for a few good agents to shoot the mans. I'm in my early 30s, professional career. Whiskey enthusiast, swear like a sailor, avid gamer. Combination of all 3 preferred. Level 30, DZ 30. Think we'd all be a good match. PS4: mstrcntrlprgrm. 

Hannibal89

reading through that, you described everyone already in our group. I actually got suspicious that one of the guys in the group was defecting!

I'll hit you up w a friend request hanes_89 is my GT.

Tepes56

I'm in a similar situation. Similar age group, level 30 agent and looking to grow my dz level. Psn: tepes56. 

Voyager42

Community Agent
I've got the age group down. 34. Level 30 but 17 in DZ. I've tried the solo thing but the farther I advance the more frustrating it gets. 

PSN = Voyager42

Last edited by a moderator:

Swantzify

I'm also in my 30s, 3 kids, so my time can be limited somewhat.  I'm only lvl 15 and low on the DZ level at the moment.  I've honestly just been slowly enjoying the game, taking my time with it.  More than willing to team up anytime (most likely once I reach a lvl closer to yours.) Either way, hit me up anytime. Scuba_Steve1984

Hannibal89

Being a bit lower level isn't that big of a deal. You can at least run with us through the dailys to get you some pheonix credits. 

Mstrctrlpgrm played w us last night and I quote "your description about your group was sledgehammer to the balls accurate" lol. The funnest part of playing with my group is playing w my group. 

Anyway, one of our regulars is going to be out for a week so if you just wanna run with us for a bit to level up, get good gear, or pheonix credits, hit me up. My GT is hanes_89

Houseofel

Professional person in 30s. Love to drink and banter! Feel free to add me would be great to have some like minded people to hit dz and dailies.  Psn houseofel 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements