• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC The Division Forums Steam Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIR3_W0LF

Community Veteran
Would be a lot easier if they had something similar for Uplay, as the steam version will launch the Uplay launcher anyway 

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Would be a lot easier if they had something similar for Uplay, as the steam version will launch the Uplay launcher anyway 
​Yeah but than would mean navigating the uplay UI... ugh  :5697cb54c32f8_EmojiSmiley-45:

Last edited by a moderator:

Blazzen67

I don't see how you could possibly want too. PC MASTER RACE
HAHA more friends on PS4 than anywhere else is the only reason really..besides, im just a gamer. i have an Xbox one, PS4, and you saw the specs of my PC in another thread. just loyal to games, not  to any particular system :)..just think of me as Switzerland...im neutral lol 

Waxman

Just joined, someone seems to have put in some lengthy time making this site.

I'm not a huge socialite. I am a modest gamer. I do not use disagreeable Language. I prefer PvE over PvP, Not saying I avoid PvP I just prefer coop more. Plus with my disability I tend to get UBER WRECKED by other players.

PC specs: Higher then recommended

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Just joined, someone seems to have put in some lengthy time making this site.

I'm not a huge socialite. I am a modest gamer. I do not use disagreeable Language. I prefer PvE over PvP, Not saying I avoid PvP I just prefer coop more. Plus with my disability I tend to get UBER WRECKED by other players.

PC specs: Higher then recommended
Yeah that would be me haha. Welcome to the forums. I understand you may not be a huge socialite but come hangout sometime and join the discussion.

Waxman

I have chatted with others while gaming. I've never used the steam voice chat soo...

I do have the BETA pre-loaded and I am planning on starting the Beta as soon as I can. I wouldn't be adverse to some coop tonight (or actually early am) but I wont initiate the invite.

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
Bit late to the party, but I have joined in as well.

Hope to have a few games with you all in the future,

Ineffable

Community Member
Maybe someone could post a link to this Steam Group thing? I think I joined the right one, but it wasn't exactly smooth. Then again I am pretty new to Steam and maybe everyone else knew exactly what to do lol

Ineffable

Community Member
Oh, thanks man. Yeah, I figured it out, but hopefully that will help someone else out in the future. Btw it would be great if you added me on Steam. I just saw you there a minute ago and almost sent you a friend request (I don't know if that is appropriate) Love your avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements