• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Post Your Agent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
Here two things I got from the vanity boxes in Apparel section. One is gas mask and other is a Black Tusks Outfit. I had to win many keys to get these two things.

4-9-2019_7-50-31_PM-Gas Mask.jpg4-9-2019_7-54-25_PM-Black Tusks.jpg 

Last edited by a moderator:

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Update, Tier 5 and GS500 after tonights crafting run (seeking faction keys, then running missions to try to get drops for exotics.

Agent Tier 5.png

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
Update, Tier 5 and GS500 after tonights crafting run (seeking faction keys, then running missions to try to get drops for exotics.

View attachment 1770
Well I hope I do get at lease one exotic weapon. All I can say if I have to do a stronghold  mission without any help. I think Ubisoft should stop being cheap and let one drop at end of the mission..... be fair Ubisoft if you stop by and see this post..... be fair is all I can say if Ubisoft would drop by. Just saying.

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
I have the same mask but have not yet got a full uniform from the apparel caches.  Just bits from each one.

@quinch1199: How you liking the Tac-16.  I had another one drop last night, GS500 but only 19k damage when my current has over 20k so sticking with the lower GS one.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
If you do see me in the Black Tusks Outfit/uniform. Don't shoot !! It's me !! Lol !!
One time in the TD1, I was going about my business of clearing landmarks, as one does. One landmark was the underground carpark occupied by the LMB.

Except the LMB were actually a four man team in LMB apparel.

I got ganked.

Otherwise they would have never have seen me, and i would have slid away.

genedjr

Community Elite
One time in the TD1, I was going about my business of clearing landmarks, as one does. One landmark was the underground carpark occupied by the LMB.

Except the LMB were actually a four man team in LMB apparel.

I got ganked.

Otherwise they would have never have seen me, and i would have slid away.
I had almost the same thing happen but up north in the DZ - I went after the LMB only to realize it was players and well....

...gene

RimBlock

I would imagine they do it deliberately to get the Rouge kills.  Pretty sneaky  :14_relaxed: .  Think they should have some way of telling if they are players but I would also be fine if that was a small difference so you had to actually watch for a little bit to see it (a playing card tucked in to the helmet for example in the players version).

quinch1199

How you liking the Tac-16.  I had another one drop last night, GS500 but only 19k damage when my current has over 20k so sticking with the lower GS one.
Only picked it up last night, I was running with a mix of AKM & FAMAS previously which had base DPS of 14-16k, this one runs a little higher but has some good talents. I couldn't recalibrate it unfortunately as I'd run out of cash and materials! Once I've recalibrated I'll get back to you. RPM is 850 however on it so its going to be a zip-gun for sure. 

I'm trying to spec my build for damage to Elites and damage mitigation from Elites for my main weapon. Seems to be the most use in PvE missions and stronghold runs.

RimBlock

Thought I would try a different build tonight.  A skill build...

It is still surprisingly good at damage but not top level but now I have 11 chem launcher recharges 😱.

The mask talent does +10% damage to pulsed enemies hence running pulse.  The chem launcher heal takes me from 0 armour to full in around 3 seconds or less.

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22019-4-10-23-39-8 (Medium).jpg

quinch1199

Decided to switch sides...at least until Ubisoft patch it so we can mix and match vanity sets! 

Decided to switch sides.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements