• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

New Exotics Weapons & Gear if you get one please post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
New Exotics Weapons & Gear if you get one please post it here with pic or pics.

I finally got the Chameleon yesterday afternoon in a Outcast Bounty. I thought I never get one.......but here it is:

Screenshot_2020-04-17 Xbox Social Exotic Chameleon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
After doing another challenging  bounty with the Hyena's this time. I got another Chameleon Boss drop. Which I'm going to keep so I can do the new exotic recalibration with this one. When the new update 9 comes out Tuesday 21st of April 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2: Where to Farm All Warlords of New York Exotics:from GameRant.com The Division 2 General Discussion 0
RimBlock How to upgrade exotics to the next GS tier ?. The Division 2 General Discussion 1
Peaceful Panda The Complete Guide to Farming Exotics Content Bunker 0
Oh. daesu SoTG - Drop rates - Classies Exotics DivTech The Division News 2
Oh. daesu Survey - Exotics Vanity Items - 1.6.1 The Division News 2
RimBlock Views on the current exotics ?. The Division General Discussion 7
Oh. daesu Patch Notes - TU5 - Episode 1 - 23 July - Content Gear Weapons Skills The Division 2 News 0
T Specialty weapons ammo The Division 2 General Discussion 1
RimBlock Exotic Weapons. The Division 2 General Discussion 110
Peaceful Panda How Weapons, Talents and Mods Have Changed Agent Made Content 0
Peaceful Panda Confirmed Weapons - Intel Brief Content Bunker 0
Kationiks Exotaic weapons are they worht it ? Content Bunker 3
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ 2 - How Weapons, Mods and Talents Work (Demo Gameplay) Content Bunker 0
Oh. daesu 1.8 New Weapons - What do you think is good? The Division General Discussion 4
Peaceful Panda Ghost Recon®: Wildlands - All New Weapons (Fallen Ghost DLC) Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands 0
Peaceful Panda Ghost Recon®: Wildlands - All New Weapons (Fallen Ghost DLC) Agent Made Content 0
Oh. daesu Fave weapons pt 2 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands 4
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ 1.6 - How To Get Exotic Items (Exotic Weapons, Gear and Caches) Content Bunker 0
RimBlock Fave Weapons ?. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands 3
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapons - Urban MDR Guide (Patch 1.5 Survival) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapons - 93R Guide (Patch 1.5 Survival) Content Bunker 1
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapons - Rhino Guide (Patch 1.5 Survival) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapons - MG5 Guide (Patch 1.5 Survival) Content Bunker 5
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapons - Converted USC Guide (Patch 1.5 Survival) Content Bunker 6
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapons - M700 Guide (Patch 1.5 Survival) Content Bunker 1
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapons - UMP-45 Guide (Patch 1.5 Survival) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapons - Famas Guide (Patch 1.5 Survival) Content Bunker 13
Oh. daesu Ubisoft - Survey- Weapons and Weapon Talents after Update 1.4 The Division General Discussion 0
B PSN Weapons cache Agent to Agent Support 2
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapons - Assault Rifle Comparison (Statistics and Set-Up) Content Bunker 1
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapons - Shotgun Comparison (Statistics and Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapons - Sidearm Comparison (Statistics and Set-Up) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Weapons - Light Machine Gun Comparison (Statistics and Set-Up) Content Bunker 2
Oh. daesu Ham-fisted Comparison 1.3 to 1.4 Weapons The Division General Discussion 13
Oh. daesu Patch 1.4 Weapons Talk The Division General Discussion 12
Peaceful Panda The Division Builds - Purifier or Fireman (Gear Sets, Weapons, Skills and Talents) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Builds - B.L.I.N.D. (Gear Sets, Weapons, Skills and Talents) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Builds - Dark Zone or Rogue (Gear Sets, Weapons, Skills and Talents) Content Bunker 0
P Weapons DPS cap ???? The Division General Discussion 5
Peaceful Panda The Division Builds - Technician or Skill Engineer (Gear Sets, Weapons and Skills) Content Bunker 0
Fuzzy Belvedere Named Weapons (1.4 suggestion) The Division General Discussion 3
Peaceful Panda The Division Builds - Combat Medic of Healer (Gear Sets, Weapons, Skills and Talents) Content Bunker 0
T Quick question on gear and weapons Content Bunker 3
Peaceful Panda The Division Builds - Support or Suppressor (Gear Sets, Weapons, Skills and Talents) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Builds - Marksman or Sniper (Gear Sets, Weapons, Skills and Talents) Content Bunker 0
Peaceful Panda The Division Builds - Solo or Lone Wolf (Gear Sets, Weapons, Skills and Talents) Content Bunker 2
T Xbox Live How do I equip weapons and gear properly? Agent to Agent Support 3
R Weapons and Gear guide The Division General Discussion 2
G New weapons and gear not any good? The Division General Discussion 30
Ishotatit PC Switching weapons when reloading`` Agent to Agent Support 1