• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hairy Nuts

When i play in the Darkzone i cant hear people talking to me, i can hear some people but not everyone, and i can hear those i in a group with.

Does someone know what the problem is? 

Thanks for the help

(sorry for bad english)

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
When i play in the Darkzone i cant hear people talking to me, i can hear some people but not everyone, and i can hear those i in a group with.

Does someone know what the problem is? 

Thanks for the help

(sorry for bad english)
I could be wrong but voice chat for anyone outside your group is proximity only...too far away and you won't hear them at all or only hear them in passing. All group chat you can hear anyone in your group from any distance. 

Hairy Nuts

No i dont think that is the problem, cause i can here some players, and my friends hear them. dont know what the problem can be :/

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
From what I remember, like pre-1.3 there was a problem with proximity chat not working.  With that update they fixed and it worked fine for a couple months.  However, I think when they were testing 1.4 and implementing it, the problem came back up again and they haven't been able to fix it after 1.4 was implemented.  I haven't been able to find anything to confirm my thoughts, but I'm like 90% sure this is the problem.  I'd suggest checking the official Ubi Division forums and see if there's a Known Issue for this, if not open a ticket. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements