• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Loadouts

BROGOD

Community Veteran
Curious to see what your loadouts look like. I'm mostly using the His AK47 with the MSR or M1891. Hadn't seen a topic for this, but if there is one, my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Curious to see what your loadouts look like. I'm mostly using the His AK47 with the MSR or M1891. Hadn't seen a topic for this, but if there is one, my bad.

atm, my main combo is the AK12 and sasg-12. (used to carry the mp7 more)

and I switch in the mg121 when things get busy or for helicopters.

snipering I use the L115A3

supercat

Fashion Recon
High fire rate: P-90 / G2 / L85A2 / Type 95 / MG121

Sniper: Dragunov (SVD)

Sidearm: 5.7 USG

---

Apparently I've made the most kill with 5.7 USG, followed by P-90. My stats is hipster now because I have 5.7 USG registered as 1st Favorite Weapon.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
I focus on stealth operation so:

Primary - L115A3

Sidearm - M9 (used to be the P277 but the silenced property of the M9 is even better)

Secondary - MP7

I rarely use auto on the weapons, I engage using the L115 between 400-200m then sneak in to within 100m using the pistol from there on breaking out the MP7 only if I see targets of opportunity more than 80m range but less than 200m

BROGOD

Community Veteran
Your shots don't do much damage over 100m with a pistol, I was shooting a target 140m away with a pistol last night and had to use up a lot of ammo, that's with direct shots too. There are a few pistols that do reach decent damage at those distances, they're just generally your louder non-silenced ones. 

What rifles do you guys like using? I've still a couple to unlock and find.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Got a chance to play again this weekend and I've been running a R5 RGP AR with a SR25 sniper for ranged encounters.  When I'm engaging loud I swap the sniper for a LMG (Mk 249 I think) and occasionally I'll sub the SIG556 Llama for the R5. 

BROGOD

Community Veteran
that was one of the default starter weapons. one defining difference with this game is that weapons don't really have levels.
Only had it unlocked if you played the open beta, right? I hadn't even played with it until recently. Yet it's by far one of the better assault rifles in the game. At least from my experience with it.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
It's a great weapon, I just don't like that I can't put a suppressor on it. 
Oddly though on the GR: Future Soldier ACR  you can fit a suppressor....but you have to do so in-game. It won't let you fit it in the Gunsmith section. Agreed the 556 Lama is a beast, equally as good as an LMG for taking out vehicles. The Xi is almost as good at least. 

For my Yeti hunt though I've equipped the SAG12 as .. if I turn a corner and the Yeti is there... I WANT FULL AUTO SHOTGUN!

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Only had it unlocked if you played the open beta, right? I hadn't even played with it until recently. Yet it's by far one of the better assault rifles in the game. At least from my experience with it.
oh, ok. Yeah I did that the open beta. you're right.

At the being I found the SIG556  packed a lot of damage, but at the beginning the ai were easy to kill, so asuppressed P416 killed them just as easy. Now with higher level ai, I can believe the SIG556  would come into its own. :12_slight_smile:

BROGOD

Community Veteran
Yeah absolutely, the SIG556 Llama really packs a punch against your harder AI which is dope. I played the Open Beta too and that's how I have the gun, I just never used it until now lol. I'm not even sure why, it's probably because for the first few days I was just picking up guns from enemies. After that just used what new stuff I had unlocked, didn't even really notice it or think to use it.

supercat

Fashion Recon
Standard HTI with Desert Tech HTI from Tier One reward.

Same mods, different stats.

PS_Messages_20170706_102949.jpg

PS_Messages_20170706_102952.jpg

Advertisements