• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Here's an Outfit I would like to use in The Division 2 Warlords of New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
Here's an Outfit I would like to use in The Division 2 Warlords of New York.

Since I like the Movie Escape from New York. This the Outfit I would like to choose if Ubisoft was to sell it in The Division 2.

As seen here:

Screenshot_2020-03-05 Snake Plissken - Escape from New York.jpg

I would buy this Outfit in a flash if Ubisoft would sell it !!

Last edited by a moderator:

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
Here's the closest thing I could get to the Escape from New York Outfit. As seen here:

Screenshot_2020-03-06 Escape from New York.jpg

But it's not same as Snake Plissken's Outfit......but it's very similar to his without the eye patch or hair.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
Here I'll compare the two Outfits together. As seen here:

Screenshot_2020-03-05 Snake Plissken - Escape from New York.jpgScreenshot_2020-03-06 Escape from New York.jpg

We both have black boots,camo pants, & brown leather jacket.......they are both similar..... but not the same.What do you think? Warlords of New York are similar to the movie Escape from New York. You can't leave until the mission or missions are done.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
Here's another Outfit from Escape from LA  I wouldn't mind having as seen here:

Escape-From-LA-SNAKE-PLISSKEN.jpg

Along with his weapons & outfit would look very cool to have if Ubisoft was to sell them. I would buy them if I could get them.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
ENY-MC10-1.jpg

EFNY_106.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements