• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

GUY KICKING PEOPLE BEFORE LOOT IN FALCON LOST

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkZone

Community Agent
I don't know. The "Let me at least write your names down in my log, so that you at least get some credit" bit is pretty damn funny.

NastyNative

Community Agent
I don't need to see the video.

All I can say is join a clan or something but if you choose to play with randoms and you are not the leader. This is a chance you take!

Voyager42

Community Agent
As much as his in game actions annoy me that's not the worst part. Its that this kid likely acts like this in real life. He's not the only one. There are a bunch of these asshole kids running around doing asshole things. Humanity is doomed.

ShootFirstPodcast

Community Agent
Many people have alluded to it, but basically; you be the leader if you're going to Matchmake.  Completely takes care of most of these kinds of issues, and it's super fast.  People like this will get theirs in the karma department at some point one way or another.  It's unfortunate that they're out there, but it absolutely can be avoided.

Keep in mind, though!  There's tons of other people out there that are the complete opposite of this spectrum.  We've had amazing luck with the people we've random'd with, with very few exceptions.  Then again.. I'm always the party leader.. so that could have something to do with it, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements