• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Gaming Chairs

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Fantastic pic for this one: hardcore gaming chair with all sorts of bells & whistles, shows pic of chick sitting in the chair playing mobile games.  WTF?!?

View attachment 1050
And on a side note. The chair has some ports on the side and I expected to see a usb or micro charger cable. But it looks like she is connecting with video plugs. What's with that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Neil_Hines

Argentum, I would recommend you gaming chairs from noblechairs as they have used the finest leather and premium quality cushions that'll give you the ultimate comfort. Moreover, this particular gaming chair is pure loyalty. I have been using it for 3 months now and believe me it's a pure bliss when I come home from work and sit on it for gaming. 

annapneher

Hi everyone... Argentum047 here. I have been thinking of buying a video game chair and started doing some research. Currently, I play console and use a large bean bag from LovSac. My Sac is great, but it would be great to have more support overall. My research has lead me to few brands. Namely DXRacer, X Rocker, Merax, Maxnomic, and Arozzi. I know I do not want a chair with speakers. Therefore, most (if not all) of the X Rocker chairs are likely out. Money is not really concern. I have seen some office chairs around $500, but ideally I would want the best chair for money. However, I would be willing to pay for quality. Other info that may help: I am 6' tall, 210 lbs, and longer in my torso than legs with longer than average arms. Comfort and support are important. Color options and looks are secondary.

So this is were you come in... What are your thoughts, opinions, and recommendations on chairs? Would you buy yours again? Have you ever had a negative experience with a particular brand? Etc...I appreciate any and all feedback here. Thanks for reading and helping a fellow Agent out! 
I would recommend you to buy an office chair. You can get a really comfortable chair for cheap price

genedjr

Community Elite
I got a office chair about 2 years ago and it was just too small for me, and after pending $300 I was really annoyed.  But fortunately its perfect for my wife.  😎

As another 6'4" 240lb person, I looked for chairs with at least a 300lb capacity, high back, bolsters, and hard plastic arms (read durable).

While cost is always a factor, I looked at and finally bought a Killabee gaming chair.  As I have a home office as well, this chair gets alot of use.   I sit in this chair about 12 hours a day on weekdays (between work and play).  It works well for me, the front of the seat is a little high otherwise its fits very well.

https://www.killabee-gaming.com/collections/8212/products/gray-8212 (mine is red)

As gaming is our life 😎 the chair we spend it in is important.

...gene

Last edited by a moderator:

lucasbrown

Argentum, I would recommend you gaming chairs from noblechairs as they have used the finest leather and premium quality cushions that'll give you the ultimate comfort. Moreover, this particular gaming chair is pure loyalty. I have been using it for 3 months now and believe me it's a pure bliss when I come home from work and sit on it for gaming. 
Thanks broh for sharing this helpful information, No doubth gaming chair is one of the essential part for avid gamer like me.