• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN anyone can help me on Falcon Lost (Challenging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

architecy

My gear score is 211 and trying get striker's set but it seems so hard to get a steady group... my psn id is 'architecy' and I have a mic.

by the way I'm from south korea and feel free to add me on psn. I can speak english so don't worry.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Falcon Lost on Challenge mode is outside of my wheelhouse, so I won't offer my in-game help.  Rather, I'd suggest signing up for Discord and then joining the DZR Discord server.  There you can find a PS4 LFG and there will most likely be a lot of people willing to help. 

Addihul

Community Agent
Join the Division Discord server. You'll never have a problem finding a group for pretty much anything. Woops I just copied Deads comment heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements