• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

I was wondering does anyone know anything about Starfield from Bethesda Game Studios?

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
I was wondering does anyone know anything about Starfield game from Bethesda Game Studios?  I'm asking this because I play & buy a lot Bethesda's games besides The Division 1 & 2 games  made by Ubisoft.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Malcolm Kocinski I wish it was possible to either lock,blow up,or shoot the cargo loot drop boxes. The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Peaceful Panda What Content Was Deleted? (Tom Clancy's The Divisionâ„¢) Agent Made Content 0
Oh. daesu Rewards Vendor - Was there a PTS reward? The Division General Discussion 3
B I was killed by Stinger? The Division General Discussion 0
T Need some tips on making the division agent that was featured in the survival trailer The Division General Discussion 6
J Was there a map expansion update? The Division General Discussion 1
S I spent an hour being a DZ leech and it was great The Division General Discussion 9
S I was really annoyed with the incursion last night. The Division General Discussion 3
S Last night was a good night The Division General Discussion 2
L Finally got the Vector 45 ACP roll I was looking for! Agent Made Content 0
M I was a savage. The Division General Discussion 0
DIR3_W0LF How was your day? Off-Topic 2
Agent Chon Glad this forum was created Agent Made Content 6
P Just wondering The Division General Discussion 3
Peaceful Panda What Does Warren Merchant Know - Intel Brief The Division General Discussion 0
Deviantjester13 Why does my toughness drop as soon as i enter the DZ The Division General Discussion 5
R Gear Score Stat shouldn't mean as much as it does The Division General Discussion 16
W Does anyone know The Division General Discussion 21
TheDarkZone Does Hunter's Faith suck as much as it sounds like it sucks? The Division General Discussion 6
MadeOfMetal Why does TDF.com like the division? The Division General Discussion 2
V Scavenging?? What does it really do?? The Division General Discussion 8
g1nt3r David Hayter (Solid Snake) does Ford Commercial Video Games 0
S How long does dropped loot remain in the DZ The Division General Discussion 2
X Does the New Nvidia (364.51) Driver increase FPS? *SEE RESULTS* The Division General Discussion 3
Ginja-Ninja Does anyone else have the same issue? The Division General Discussion 13
R Does anyone in the dark zone can't hear anyone or talk to anyone The Division General Discussion 4
V Does shooting rioters bother you? Off-Topic 16
D laggy enemies, does not take any damage Agent to Agent Support 35