• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Good armor build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smirk the pyro

Community Member
  I think this is all Jaypeg and sorry about the single post i couldn't figure out how to put em all in one post. But i quit using the victor and went back to my lightweight m4. Sometimes used the socom mk20 ss with vicious/coolhead/unforgiving and my favorite the Hungry hog. Mawhaha

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
ok dude, some of your screen shots dont really tell me much but we can work around that..not sure how you have so much toughness with very little stamina, are you on world tier 5??? anyway lets sort your build out.

Stats:

As ive said before you really want around 6k stamina, you will not survive very long with 4k stamina in the DZ. 

Ditch the electronics , its not going to make that much difference to you

You want to try and aim for 7k firearms. Banshee hits hard against rogues, the more firearms the quicker you will body them. Once you get the hang of pvp, you can drop your stamina down and add it to your firearms.

What to roll:

Chest: Roll: Roll Health and either skill haste or EDR

Mask: Crit hit chance

Knees: Crit hit damage

Backpack: Crit hit damage

Gloves, crit chance, crit damage, weapon damage

Holster: Crit hit chance

Weapon talents:

Most peeps run with the house as it hits hard... vector is ok, but try the AUG if you dont have a house.

SMG: Deadly, unforgiving and responsive

secondary: up to you, you could either go for more damage talents or go with destructive, predatory and determined. Good for NPC's and getting your skills back.

Sidearm: I would use a 204 pistol with coolheaded on to get your skills back quicker.

Talents:

Immune station

You could use booster shot, but disruptor is pretty handy.

Combat medic is a must if in a group,  precision , adrenaline , strike back, critical save....on the move is also a good one. if you cant hit head shots then ditch precision. Play around and go with what feels right

Gearset:

Having one piece of nomad isnt going to help you... savage gloves are you best option. if you dont have them, use a barretts, or refreshed mask. Basically something to you wll get something from. Check the blueprints vendor...

Gear Mods:

You need better mods(higher level)- this will boost your stats. You want crit hit chance mods, you should be able to get to about 58% with savage gloves if you have the right bits. 60% is the max you can roll. Crit = damage. 

Weapon mods:

Again its all about crit damage and chance. if you are running an smg , you should have good crit chance already as youve rolled it on your gear, so you want to be aiming for as much crit damage as possible.  

Other:

The below site is a great place to see what gear is available 

https://rubenalamina.mx/the-division-weekly-vendor-reset/

Good vector at the special weapon vendor, you just need to roll off for responsive.

2% pulse Critical Hit Chance at dz 53rd east - buy 4

1% crit hit chance mods(firearms) at camp clinton, not bad stats

Learn the map: 

This will help you when you are up against it..

DZ check list:

Everyone dies, just accept it, youre going to get get ganked, accept it.. youre going to lose gear, accept it. There are no rules in the DZ, you will get shot in the back, you will meet people with cronus, spamming showstoppers... it sucks at times but best to find another server if you are up against people with no skill(basically those who need to cheat).

Group:

Find a good squad, i dont play solo, cool if you want to but for me its all about the team...i play with a great bunch, all dotted round the globe and are veterans in the DZ. Hence why we always go rogue. Have fun when your playing, learn to move around, when to pop a medkit etc. But keep it lighthearted... communicate with your team, see what builds your team are running to compliment, learn what builds people are using so you have the advantage eg identify a pred user and body him first.

people will try and provoke you  with emotes, dont bite...they will false rogue flag(mainly because they havent got the balls to go rogue).

Have fun dude. let me know how you get on...

Smirk the pyro

Community Member
And i know that i felt for a couple of times in dz so i just went rogue on them instead killed one and his buddy i bearly escape lol i just went to a roof top and hide till the timer went down 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements