• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Beta Registration Record High

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Ubisoft says the number of beta registrations has set a new record for any game in their stables.

The previous record was set by TD1 in 2015. 

TD2 is said to be 4 times TD2.

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
Ubisoft says the number of beta registrations has set a new record for any game in their stables.

The previous record was set by TD1 in 2015. 

TD2 is said to be 4 times TD2.
Cool story bro. But if they don't accept me into it, somebody ain't going to be making it home that day.

I'll just say I'm a moderator at the forums. That'll solve it.

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
I signed up and then bought (pre-ordered) the Ultimate ed. so I am gonna be Dead Sea salty if I don't get in as, oh you know.... they don't have any Asia based Beta servers.

That or I do get in (as I have flippin well paid) and they don't have any Asia Beta servers so it will the a lag-tastic wonderland.

Oh the anticipation.

-----

Woh, no emoticons to choose from anymore on the forums.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
I signed up and then bought (pre-ordered) the Ultimate ed. so I am gonna be Dead Sea salty if I don't get in as, oh you know.... they don't have any Asia based Beta servers.

That or I do get in (as I have flippin well paid) and they don't have any Asia Beta servers so it will the a lag-tastic wonderland.

Oh the anticipation.

-----

Woh, no emoticons to choose from anymore on the forums.
:15_yum: there are emoticons

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
:15_yum: there are emoticons
:50_open_mouth: :54_hushed: :16_relieved: ... :12_slight_smile: :13_upside_down: :12_slight_smile: :13_upside_down: :12_slight_smile: :13_upside_down: :12_slight_smile: :13_upside_down: :12_slight_smile: :13_upside_down: :12_slight_smile: :13_upside_down: :12_slight_smile: :13_upside_down: :12_slight_smile: :13_upside_down: :12_slight_smile: :13_upside_down: :12_slight_smile: :13_upside_down: :12_slight_smile: :13_upside_down: :12_slight_smile: :13_upside_down: :12_slight_smile: :13_upside_down: :12_slight_smile: :13_upside_down: :68_sleeping:

Yep, back now.  When I posted previously it came up empty.  Small glitch maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements