• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

WHO ARE THE HUNTERS? || Lore / Theory || The Division 2 from Wiki & YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
I also think The Hunters were ex-agents/rogue agents who were hired by the Shadow Government to take down The Division. So they could use the Russians to start World War 3. Now it's my best guess & opinion to think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Peaceful Panda Why Are The Hunters In D.C. - Intel Brief Agent Made Content 0
K Hunters The Division 2 General Discussion 6
RimBlock Hunters Masks. The Division 2 General Discussion 13
Oh. daesu Resistance - Hunters The Division General Discussion 2
RimBlock Taking down the hunters. The Division General Discussion 12
Oh. daesu Hunter as Prey - farming hunters The Division General Discussion 2
Oh. daesu The Hunters - New Faction - Survival The Division General Discussion 11
C Where's My Rogue Hunters At?!?!? The Division General Discussion 9
Malcolm Kocinski How are Division Agents Chosen? || Lore / Story || The Division 2 & Origins: YouTube. The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski The Story of the HYENAS || Lore / Story || The Division 2 from Wiki & YouTube. The Division 2 General Discussion 1
Malcolm Kocinski The Story of the OUTCASTS || Lore / Story || The Division 2 from Wiki & YouTube. The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski The Story of the TRUE SONS || Lore / Story || The Division 2 from Wiki & Youtube. The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski The Story of the BLACK TUSK || Lore / Story || The Division 2 from Wiki & YouTube. The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Tinkkz Collecting What Remains - Division Lore Podcast Archived Podcasts 6
quinch1199 Story Speculation - Theory Crafting (SPOILER THREAD) The Division 2 General Discussion 8
quinch1199 Tom Clancy’s shared “universe” theory - The Divison 1 & 2 Agent Made Content 8
Xeromaus Enemy weak points test range and theory crafting Content Bunker 12
W New Gear Set Theory The Division General Discussion 4
OpticNerveExplosion My theory The Division General Discussion 2
Dirtyb0mbz Crossover theory Off-Topic 10