• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Where to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realtalk10000

I'm not here to bash the game but massive and ubi fucking up when the game first released it was magic then came 1.1 too damn grindy 800 Phoenix coins? Really more to craft really??? Shield patch for what because your fucking game is broken? You can patch that but when it comes to game braking glitches you see nothing done omg the darkzone a bully's playground um solo player why the fuck is it not armor and weapons balance most of the time you get killed it's by a op rogue and his op team your gonna quite when you see you can't kill all guns and heat should be equal in the dark zone it will make fighting off rogue agent's better who wants to go down there to get bully now your shit not safe on rope no more I think I'm done being bullied down there I hate the darkzone. Pve only get you too 160 really hardmode pve wow now incision once a week for falcomlost is dumb Phoenix coins take soooooooooooo long to collect for get shit darkzone full of bully crafting is overrated thanks to patch and seek and destroy can't be soloed if your under 200 wtf are you guys doing to this game please just please take some advice and save this game sorry for run on sentences but I'm pissed because I thought this one was gonna kill destiny and you messed it up shaking my head

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Once you become one with the game Meta, you will understand the game Meta ... the path to understanding is fraught with assumptions (as in, this is anything like Destiny) but once you are aware of the Meta thou shalt find the Holy Min-Max and find peace.

MichFan

Shoot 1st Ask Questions Later
GROUP PLAY ... GROUP PLAY ... GROUP PLAY ... GROUP PLAY ... GROUP PLAY ... GROUP PLAY ... 

Simple find a strong group of friends, run the DZ for a couple of hours and your problem is solved dude. PxC are not that had to grind out if you run in DZ 5/6. It is getting old seeing one post per day go up about how people don't like the game because they can't complete this or run in the DZ alone. This game WASN'T designed for people to play alone. It has been squad based game from day it launched and will continue to be one. The most recent 1.2 update has been a very good one for the game and the community, plus it was FREE. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements