• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Where Did President Ellis Go - Intel Brief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peaceful Panda

Community Veteran
Where did President Ellis go after his betrayal of The Division? Intel showed the former President was taken to the north of Washington D.C. There is a presidential compound called Camp White Oak.  

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
On 8/10/2019 at 11:26 AM, Peaceful Panda said:

Where did President Ellis go after his betrayal of The Division? Intel showed the former President was taken to the north of Washington D.C. There is a presidential compound called Camp White Oak.  

My thought on this I didn't think much of it.Because you don't really think of these things while playing either of The Divisions 1 or 2. You just play that game & never ever think of these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Peaceful Panda Where Did The Broad-Spectrum Antiviral Come From - Intel Brief Agent Made Content 0
Peaceful Panda Where Did The Black Tusk Come From - Intel Brief Agent Made Content 0
[CULTSHIT]ED13 Where did my Gun Skins go? The Division General Discussion 4
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2: Where to Farm All Warlords of New York Exotics:from GameRant.com The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski Where is everyone I come in here and very few people are here....Why? Site Errors and Suggestions 11
Peaceful Panda Who And Where Is Aaron Keener - Intel Brief Agent Made Content 0
Malcolm Kocinski Location of vendors lists and where can i find them The Division 2 General Discussion 4
RimBlock Best find, where found ?. The Division General Discussion 3
C What is replacing the space where all the gear mods where? The Division General Discussion 1
F Update 1.3, Special Vendor....where has it all gone? The Division General Discussion 9
drakeshake PC Where is my Hazmat Gear? Agent to Agent Support 2
R Where to start The Division General Discussion 3
MadeOfMetal Where do you get gear and weapons before DZ and level 30 Agent to Agent Support 2
C Where's My Rogue Hunters At?!?!? The Division General Discussion 9
quinch1199 PC Major PC Crash - where will I spawn? Agent to Agent Support 2
M Where my Vector peeps at !? The Division General Discussion 39
T Where is paul Rhodes Agent to Agent Support 1
T Where is paul Rhodes Introduce Yourself 1
V I heard this is where the cool kids hang out Introduce Yourself 3
T The Division, where do you buy it? The Division General Discussion 3
Scoop Where to get the Open Beta for PS4/XB1 The Division News 0
Phenyx What? No Topics Yet? Where Are My X1 The Division Players? The Division News 8
Captain P How many player did the division had? The Division General Discussion 4
quinch1199 Mission Difficulty levels - When did you switch? The Division General Discussion 10
G Did challenging missions just get insanely harder? The Division General Discussion 20
Grank Preorder did not come on launch day Agent to Agent Support 3
xDeadmanx What did your agent look like? The Division General Discussion 11
Peaceful Panda What Happened To The President(s) - Intel Brief Agent Made Content 0