• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What's your opinion so far on the 1.2 Update???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootFirstPodcast

Community Agent
Yay for 75 posts!  J  So tonight Darcy and I will be playing The Division’s new update after work.  We’ll record our Wednesday episode after about 2 hours of game time, so we’ll be giving our opinions after that short preview of the game.  We’d love to include some of your comments and thoughts (positive and negative) in tonight’s recording!  If you’ve had a chance to play the game, or have a chance to play it before 8pm CST tonight, please respond with your opinions and we’ll mention you as well as talk about your opinion on tonight’s recording!  Thanks!

ShootFirstPodcast

Community Agent
The chat is bugged the ui is bugged clear sky will require a ton of tank to carry those dam fuse units 
Just throwing out there regarding the Fuse Boxes; I was watching a stream and they had one guy with the riot shield covering the guy carrying the Fuse Box.  It seemed to work pretty well.

Zenifystone

Community Member
I like dz so far . Not sure if it's meant to be but I got 10 green gear set drops most 214 and few 240 out of 12 bosses in 201+ Dz.  feels like Christmas at the moment  

supercat

Fashion Recon
Made myself to 30 and did some missions including Search n Destroy.

So far it's fine. DZ was empty when I visited it.

It feels PvE is more worthy now, especially when there's more risks in DZ. The quality of drops there and the risk is no longer worth the time, except maybe when looking for junks to scrap or sell.

Jps100

Community Agent
Had to quit game map is impossible trying to mod guns and gear impossible game at this moment i really hope there is a hot fix soon 

Voyager42

Community Agent
very frustrated with dark zone as a solo player .... yesterday was fun - today instant death - guess I am done with the game what a shame - ruined for me now.
It will always be a game focused on groups of players teaming up to take on the DZ. They were honest about that from the beginning. This update only solidified that stance. Hopefully that doesn't cause you to leave the game though. Find a group. Heck, you could add me if you'd like. 

On a side note I have always loved going into the DZ solo. As annoying as it was. Everybody on here kept telling me I'd have to team up. That's what the game was made for. They were right. So incredibly right. 

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Haven't gone into the DZ or the new Incursion but so far ... BLOODY LOVING IT!!  The HVT missions are exactly what I needed for when I can't team up and the rewards are nicely balanced. First Daily main target (obtained from FoB) dropped me gloves from a gear set (Nomad) and on the normal HVT missions from the safe houses the drops were a mix up to 163GS gear and weapons so I've been very happy with that. 

This may just have earn't Ubisoft my money for the yearly pass. 

Voyager42

Community Agent
Haven't gone into the DZ or the new Incursion but so far ... BLOODY LOVING IT!!  The HVT missions are exactly what I needed for when I can't team up and the rewards are nicely balanced. First Daily main target (obtained from FoB) dropped me gloves from a gear set (Nomad) and on the normal HVT missions from the safe houses the drops were a mix up to 163GS gear and weapons so I've been very happy with that. 

This may just have earn't Ubisoft my money for the yearly pass. 
I went into the DZ for a couple minutes in DZ 01 just to see what all the fuss was about. Wow. Got caught up with a few NPC's and was a little more aggressive than I should have been and was gunned down. Its going to be rough in there. 

The HVT's are great. Got a couple of the dailies and picked up a 182 AUG that isn't all that bad. Might even force me to move on from the 182 MP5 I have been using. Honestly the HVT's have me the most excited. Gives me something to do when I don't want to venture into the DZ and the daily missions were just getting too easy and repetitive. 

Brownsjunky

Community Agent
very frustrated with dark zone as a solo player .... yesterday was fun - today instant death - guess I am done with the game what a shame - ruined for me now.
Add me as well

clouds_o_smoke_

im just a casual gamer. I have similar problem as you do.  Scared of the dark zone without a team. lol. And now. 

Av1994

I found when I ran the high valued targets mission with another friend that we were running out of ammo by the last wave, highly recommend you temporarily apply gear that holds more ammo when collecting from the crates. I even ran with the ammo support station.

Also can anyone confirm if you have to have the mission to be able to collect the rewards? as I bought the bounty and my friend who was in my group was able to do the mission but we never found out if the rewards were dropped for them or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
The patch as a whole is great....the incursion is actually fun, the additional PvE runs are a welcome respite from running challenge modes over and over, loving the new gear sets....but there's a problem there.

High tier gear is dropping FAR too fast now. Literally every thing we did today that was new (and a lot of old) gave us 240 pieces and 204 weapons. Perhaps for xbox players, this isn't as big of a deal, as they'll see the next update in a month or less, but for pc and ps4, it's gonna get real boring, real fast.

bearddys

rubbish...more levels to do but cant because you need to be in a group, search and destroy missions that you can do but cant complete because when you check in with the two agents at the base of operations you get more missions to do but cant because you need to be in a group, when doing search and destroy missions you now use all your ammo and no refill boxes around so the enemy regenerate to full health , finishing search and destroy missions when going back to the safe house and reporting to the white board it drops a weapon to close to the board and when you go to press the square button instead of picking up the weapon it puts you back in the mission you just did and cant cancell it,.. these game testers are total retards the only good thing that i can see is the stash boxes in the checkpoints yay..the toughness instead of health is rubbish went and made myself 200,000 toughness just to test it out 3 shots from the overpowered shotgunners and dead.. now that the item drops have changed ive never deconstructed so many gold weapons ever before .. ive now got the historian sniper rifle its range is off the chart but when scoping in on an enemy with 15x scope im being shot from the exact same distance by a riker with a pistol  this game is so fucked up theres absolutely no saving this pile of shit its just gets worse and worse..

Voyager42

Community Agent
rubbish...more levels to do but cant because you need to be in a group, search and destroy missions that you can do but cant complete because when you check in with the two agents at the base of operations you get more missions to do but cant because you need to be in a group, when doing search and destroy missions you now use all your ammo and no refill boxes around so the enemy regenerate to full health , finishing search and destroy missions when going back to the safe house and reporting to the white board it drops a weapon to close to the board and when you go to press the square button instead of picking up the weapon it puts you back in the mission you just did and cant cancell it,.. these game testers are total retards the only good thing that i can see is the stash boxes in the checkpoints yay..the toughness instead of health is rubbish went and made myself 200,000 toughness just to test it out 3 shots from the overpowered shotgunners and dead.. now that the item drops have changed ive never deconstructed so many gold weapons ever before .. ive now got the historian sniper rifle its range is off the chart but when scoping in on an enemy with 15x scope im being shot from the exact same distance by a riker with a pistol  this game is so fucked up theres absolutely no saving this pile of shit its just gets worse and worse..
You sound like you could use a hug. 

quinch1199

Erm.... the high value target missions are all scaled. I did all mine solo last night you know, I'm unsure what you're doing wrong, but I feel you're doing something wrong as I found them pretty nicely levelled as solo missions which is why I was so excited last night when playing them. I died a few times on a couple (in particular the 2nd versions of the same mission from safe houses where every wave is shotgunners!) but I respawned, retried, amended my tactics and did it. 

In particular I had to make sure my skills and talents were set right for each mission, but that's all about thinking the missions through. 

quinch1199

I found when I ran the high valued targets mission with another friend that we were running out of ammo by the last wave, highly recommend you temporarily apply gear that holds more ammo when collecting from the crates. I even ran with the ammo support station.
I just went back to the local safe house and restocked on ammo...the HVT icon still stays on the map, as long as you remember where it was you can reselect it and continue where you left off. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements