• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

whats with the daft exclamation marks added since the beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i played the BETA and loved it however now I have the full game there is some BAD changes mainly the exclamation icons.    When im asked to search for a key whats the need to highlight the key. it may as well quest you to walk to the icon.  in the beta you had to actually look for things which was much better. ok ill grant you some mission the exclamation helps but an icon on your mini map is better so you can at least try and figure it out yourself  as gamers we ARE NOT KIDS who need our hands held and walked around a game being told  there's your key.... now open that door over there and so on   Also what happened to the weapon drop   theyve gone from a destiny esq glyph which made you say "YES A RARE WEAPON" to a line sticking out the ground which is both annoying and far less pleasing to see   THE WEAPON DROPS I CAN FORGIVE YOU FOR UBISOFT BUT THE DUMBING DOWN OF THE GAME AND EXCLAMATIONS IS BOTH INSULTING AND KILLING WHAT COULD BE A GREAT GAME   

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements