• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What High End Items (Yellows) have you aquired?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicrowaveGaming

Community Member
Last night we were rollin 4 deep in the 32 dz area and I picked up a caduceus and two other yellows. Some crappy knee pads and some power gloves.  Has anyone been getting steady yellow drops?

aberrer

I am farming yellows and pheonix by completing lincoln tunnel challenge.

I had no yellow drop at all, only those granted for challenge completion.

But through farming i am completely dressed in yellow and have 4 weapons to swap for most situations.

So no luck with yellow drops.

MandalsTV

Community Agent
For weapons I have the  caduceus , Liberator, and M44 Bolt Action Sniper.
For gear I have all High-End gear except the Chest piece. 
Currently working on getting the High-end Vector, High end attachments, and high end armor mods. Might also try and acquire the HE Ak74

CmdrSarcasm

Community Member
None yet. From what I have been hearing boosting your "scavenging" on knees and mask either by lucky drop or recalibration can help.

C2L3W1

Director Of Chaos
None yet. From what I have been hearing boosting your "scavenging" on knees and mask either by lucky drop or recalibration can help.
The high end knee pads with the 88% buff in scavenging is BOSS! I recalibrated the electronics mod for health and the high end drops just started coming. I haven't been lucky enough to get any weapons yet, but I keep getting holsters and mods. But I went from zero yellow drops to 6 after buying the knee pads and adding a few more scavenging buffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements