• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What have you bought with your premium credits and who has bought more ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
So with the introduction of premium credits, they gave us some free to test out.

What have you spent yours on ?.

Have you bought any more ?.

Not sure I like the pricing as I can so you easily paying the price of the game again just to get some custom skins which seems pretty high but I got the dark blue mottled gun camo with my free credits and I must say I quite like it.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
What free premium credits?

...gene
1.6 released with premium credits that you can currently only get from spending real money.  They only offer cosmetic items (weapon skins, backpack skins, emojis) so while they're microtransactions, they're not pay to win.  If you played Destiny, they're like Silver.  

I have yet to spend my free ones and generally don't buy any premium credits unless I really want something.   I've only played like 1.5hrs of 1.6, so I haven't really had a chance to find something that I've gotta have. 

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
@genedjr go to the back area of the HUB and you'll find the Premium Vendor. I think we get about 170 or 175 credits. Plus I'm hearing there's a year anniversary reward which includes 200 credits.

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
I went there last night and there was nothing for sale  :51_scream: .  There was the previous week so I guess they have pulled the items / system (maybe it was being hacked / abused) or someone flicked the wrong switch.  The vendor is there just that they display the "You already have all the items" message.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Hmm, was at the beginning of the week. Yeah, something may have gone awry in the mean time. The maintenance is in a few hours, maybe it'll be fixed then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements