• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What am i doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaleesi72

Community Agent
I have attempted challenge modes. Failed everytime. Never stepped foot in incursion. My gearscore is 182,  i feel ive gotten so far behind from the community and with the patch coming out ill be even farther behind. Catching up will be impossible. I try and try matchmaking and like i said, i have never completed a challenge mode. Its tough cuz now im finding im playing even less, logging in to stare at the screen, saying why bother. Im not complaining by anymeans. I love the game. Just looking for advise  to get back on track. Thanks 

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
I have attempted challenge modes. Failed everytime. Never stepped foot in incursion. My gearscore is 182,  i feel ive gotten so far behind from the community and with the patch coming out ill be even farther behind. Catching up will be impossible. I try and try matchmaking and like i said, i have never completed a challenge mode. Its tough cuz now im finding im playing even less, logging in to stare at the screen, saying why bother. Im not complaining by anymeans. I love the game. Just looking for advise  to get back on track. Thanks 

Sounds mainly that you're lacking people to play with on a regular basis. Don't give up, I'm in a very similar situation (on PC) with a lower gear score and only managed to complete a couple of Challenge missions with help. 

These things you really have to do with others, either random match maker or make use of these forums and the appropriate area to make contact with other Agents and sort out online times. 

Areas such as the DZ are far more intense/difficult alone so you're enjoyment shouldn't suffer and often you can spontaneously team up with other solo players in there.

HHHope

Community Veteran
Find a group via forms or match making. You need to get a group and get in the DZ. you'll gear up pretty fast and gain some valuable experience. Take your time , there's all kinds of nice gear you can also buy at the BOO and in the dz so id recommend looking into that. 

Khaleesi72

Community Agent
I run Dz alot. Solo and with pugs.  Alot of drops i cant use. Ive bought 2 sentry pieces and 2 nomad alrdy.  Thanks for the input everyone. Just going to have to keep on with matchmaking until i find a grp that wont quit. ??

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
I run Dz alot. Solo and with pugs.  Alot of drops i cant use. Ive bought 2 sentry pieces and 2 nomad alrdy.  Thanks for the input everyone. Just going to have to keep on with matchmaking until i find a grp that wont quit. ??
Have a look here:

http://www.thedivisionforums.com/forum/35-playstation-4/

Resort to leaving posts on threads that look appealing for people or groups who sound like they fit your timezone and style. Bug the hell out of them!

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
I need to run to the corner store real quick, but I'll be running Lexington Event Center all day for pxc (Vendor restock tonight!). If you wanna come along for any or all of the runs, I'd be happy to have you.

AGENTR1TAM

Community Agent
When will you be on/when are you normally on?

My PSN : DJRitam

I'll be logging in within the hour if you need another squadmate to help. At 189-191 myself depending on what I equip. Making me feel like I'm falling behind too  :57_cry: :57_cry: :57_cry: lol 

Last edited by a moderator:

Brownsjunky

Community Agent
Add me. Clouds_o_smoke_ 

my gear score is only 101 but I won't quit. I have similar problem. I'm in eastern time zone play almost every night around 8 

BoogerFat

Community Member
I find in my experience, I am 194 gs atm, running hards,challenges,even incursions for the most part with pugs is very doable. I do not ever see a lack of people willing to que. I play on PS4 btw. Now there will always be those elitist pricks that want 200+ for ezmode Falcon Lost hard but it doesn't bother me. My tag is "Boogermag" and you can add me anytime. I actually play with 3-4 people from my job so there is always something going on.

Voyager42

Community Agent
I find in my experience, I am 194 gs atm, running hards,challenges,even incursions for the most part with pugs is very doable. I do not ever see a lack of people willing to que. I play on PS4 btw. Now there will always be those elitist pricks that want 200+ for ezmode Falcon Lost hard but it doesn't bother me. My tag is "Boogermag" and you can add me anytime. I actually play with 3-4 people from my job so there is always something going on.
I've gotten lucky so far. Haven't ran into many elitists while matchmaking. Just last night I hopped on to run Power Plant on challenge and was surprised to be matched with a 196, 131 and 166. I was hesitant about the 131 but its my rule not to back out. Just roll with it. We had a blast. A little harder than usual but it was fun. Well, fun until I back into a wall and couldn't get out. Right as we were facing the main boss. Those guys kicked ass though. Very proud of them. 

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
I've gotten lucky so far. Haven't ran into many elitists while matchmaking. Just last night I hopped on to run Power Plant on challenge and was surprised to be matched with a 196, 131 and 166. I was hesitant about the 131 but its my rule not to back out. Just roll with it. We had a blast. A little harder than usual but it was fun. Well, fun until I back into a wall and couldn't get out. Right as we were facing the main boss. Those guys kicked ass though. Very proud of them. 
I get the exact opposite problem...players booting me from hard mode runs because my GS is too high...so much so that now I just solo the dailies on hard instead of even trying to matchmake.

BoogerFat

Community Member
I get the exact opposite problem...players booting me from hard mode runs because my GS is too high...so much so that now I just solo the dailies on hard instead of even trying to matchmake.
basically now I can solo hardmores, so if I'm not in DZ..I'm doing Challenging modes or raping falcon lost.

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
basically now I can solo hardmores, so if I'm not in DZ..I'm doing Challenging modes or raping falcon lost.
Same here, but I don't miss any daily/weekly rewards if I can help it. I would rather be helping lower GS players that signed up for matchmaking to get their rewards/gear, but too many bad apples ruined that feeling.

Voyager42

Community Agent
I don't even try to match make for hard mode dailies. Not worth the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements