• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

We don't need gun control, we need islam control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
He's made some really good points here. We only ever care about these events when it's in first world countries. And the 2nd amendment isn't the problem.

Criminals will still get firearms even if they're outlawed. They're criminals, they break the law. Have a friend who is with the ambulance service in England, served in Manchester, Isle of Wight, and now London. He's said some of the staff in Manchester have nicknamed it Gunchester, because they still get gun violence even with it banned. Australia had a ISIS hostage situation back in December of 2014. I'm not sure how many of you remember that though.

And I'm pretty sure the men who stopped this lunatic were also armed with firearms. Am I wrong? This is not to say all Muslims hate westerners etc. We have some who even serve in our military. Protecting us and our rights. However, some people will always be a little bit nuts, and there always will be. But restricting the second amendment isn't going to fix it. What these people need, is mental help.

Just my thoughts,

~ HawKShoT

Last edited by a moderator:

xSIGxAR15x

Community Agent
Agreed. 

I just hope if the government does pass gun laws ppl will stand up for the US Constitution until death. I have been a  law abiding citizen but I will go outlaw they try to take my guns. 

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
they still get gun violence even with it banned. Australia had a ISIS hostage situation back in December of 2014
Yeah, he wasn't ISIS. He just said that for he's own fucked up reasons. Wrong sect, wrong flag. And it was also one of those after the fact - how did he get a gun- since he was up for domestic violence, and a possible connection to his ex wife's murder.

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
He is absolutely right about the hashtags and all of that. Doesn't do a damn thing.

Few points here I would like to make.

1. This is only one group of Muslims, Not the majority of the population of them, so we can't just go off of this.

2. Yes, the Quran does advise stoning and such other acts. But so does the bible? So if we gathered one room of Christians, who agreed with stoning/punishing homosexuals, would that mean the majority of Christians are homophobic? Of course it wouldn't. There's maybe two hundred people in that room. We can't have one room of 200 Christians speak for the rest of them.

3. That doesn't mean there aren't Muslims,Christians,Jews,Buddhists, or even Atheists that are homophobic. There always will be someone who is homophobic. Just like there will always be someone who is racist. None of this is a one way street. However, yes, this group shown in the video obviously agrees that punishment is necessary for homosexuals. I can't argue with that.

Thanks for posting this Neutron. :p

~ HawKShoT

g1nt3r

Death Otter
He is absolutely right about the hashtags and all of that. Doesn't do a damn thing.

Few points here I would like to make.

1. This is only one group of Muslims, Not the majority of the population of them, so we can't just go off of this.

2. Yes, the Quran does advise stoning and such other acts. But so does the bible? So if we gathered one room of Christians, who agreed with stoning/punishing homosexuals, would that mean the majority of Christians are homophobic? Of course it wouldn't. There's maybe two hundred people in that room. We can't have one room of 200 Christians speak for the rest of them.

3. That doesn't mean there aren't Muslims,Christians,Jews,Buddhists, or even Atheists that are homophobic. There always will be someone who is homophobic. Just like there will always be someone who is racist. None of this is a one way street. However, yes, this group shown in the video obviously agrees that punishment is necessary for homosexuals. I can't argue with that.

Thanks for posting this Neutron. :p

~ HawKShoT
1. Statistics show a majority of muslims literally HATE homosexuality, obviously yes we can't demonize them all however our "government" should be able to address the problem by its name, RADICAL ISLAM, SAY IT OBAMA!

2. Christians aren't throwing gays from building, Christians aren't  shooting up gay night clubs, Christians aren't calling for the extermination of homosexuals, at least not the majority of them, like with the muslims.

3. A majority of them want homosexuals dead, bottom line. No other religious sec calls for this.

Not calling for for the extermination of muslims here, just calling for smarter ways of dealing with the problem and that has to start with addressing the problem, RADICAL ISLAM.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Overall, muslims in western countries are far more conservative than christians.  UK had a large survey and the responses were not the type of thing the defenders of pluralism want to hear. But it is what it is.

When it is used as a pick-a- side argument, it sounds more like a choice between would they rather be "gunned down at a niteclub by a suppressed homosexual muslim" or "bashed on the way home from a niteclub by a suppressed homosexual christian".  The choice is clear, but still..

Status
Not open for further replies.