• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

voice error

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBD Slender

how do i slow down the npc dialogue because for me the voices are sped up to the point where npcs sound like chipmunks

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
So, now that these two gentlemen have been so kind as to provide serious answers to your query, I feel I have some room to ask my question.

If they're sounding like chipmunks, does that mean they say "oh no, they got Alvin!" when you shot one of them? I m ean, Alec needed a break.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
i love the jokes but can i get some serious replies
Did you try my previous suggestion? 

That's a new one to me.  The I'd suggest checking the official Ubi Division forums and see if there's anything on this in the Known Issue thread, if not post up about it. 
I'm guessing you're getting more jokes than answers because we don't have any experience with it.  I'd really suggest checking the official forums and reaching out to Ubi.  Try to record a video of it happening to post with your request for help. 

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
i love the jokes but can i get some serious replies
You're PC ? Any particular soundcard? Not that I'm techy but it might help others who are.

I didfind this tho.

"So, what I did was right clicked on the speaker icon, and clicked playback devices. From there, I went to my headphones (my playback device) and went to the properties. I clicked on the advanced tab, and changed the default format from 192000 Hz to 96000 Hz"

(crosses fingers with the link)

https://www.google.co.kr/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/5a8vvw/audio_cracklingspeed_up/?client=ms-android-samsung

DBD Slender

You're PC ? Any particular soundcard? Not that I'm techy but it might help others who are.

I didfind this tho.

"So, what I did was right clicked on the speaker icon, and clicked playback devices. From there, I went to my headphones (my playback device) and went to the properties. I clicked on the advanced tab, and changed the default format from 192000 Hz to 96000 Hz"

(crosses fingers with the link)

https://www.google.co.kr/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/5a8vvw/audio_cracklingspeed_up/?client=ms-android-samsung
this post is what i meant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements