• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Unable to add friends ... still (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Has anyone found a valid work around or fix for this issue?  Playing on PC and since playing open beta I've been unable to add any new friends to my uPlay friend list (I've even tried linking via Steam!!). No one gets my invites and I never get the ones sent by them. The only work around I've seen says "Restart uPlay App"... what the hell?? I restart my PC even and I'm not getting any movement. I've tried signing out and back in to uPlay on the desktop application and on the main uPlay website (via Chrome). I've also signed out and back in via the Android Mobile App!  I'm running Windows 10 but I don't believe that's linked to it (not read that anywhere). I'm currently running completely solo and reliant on random PuG groups via the random match maker. At level 15 I'm really feeling the strain as I didn't buy this game to go solo...I'd rather play as a team even in the pre-DZ areas. 

I had planned on buying the annual pass this week but as it stands I'm inclined to withhold my money as I can't experience the game as its intended ... a co-operative game. 

Any help or pointers would be very helpful. I'm in the UK but generally game quite late at night (after 11pm) meaning even the PuG's I get aren't ... erm ... great. 

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Todays server restart seems to have unstuck some friend requests!! I now have some people to play alongside.

If anyone spots any updates from Ubisoft on this (I'm not on Reddit for example these days) it would be nice to know. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R PC unable to deconstruct Agent to Agent Support 1
E PC Unable to switch to side arm or secondary weapon Agent to Agent Support 3
SOONYOUWILLDIE Unable to Start Underground Operations The Division General Discussion 1
V Unable to collect underground intelligence The Division General Discussion 1
G Unable to reach lvl 31 Agent to Agent Support 1
Dreadzyn Unable to complete activation Agent to Agent Support 27
TWSFGaming How do I add a forum signiture? The Division General Discussion 3
Fuzzy Belvedere My 2¢ (Fix priority an add on modes) The Division General Discussion 8
R PSN Anyone from South Africa or (UTC +2:00) Harare, Pretoria Timezone?? Pls add me. Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 4
L PSN Need a rouge team ps4 Must be 220+ Add me LiamArdoyne_UTH Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 3
D PSN level 24 and dz rank is 30 add djayydiamond Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
Hannibal25 Recomended Improvements and add-ins The Division General Discussion 2
B Xbox Live Rookie seeks friends Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2
T Xbox Live Looking for friends to do anything and everything in The Division Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
quinch1199 Wildlands with Friends - the best and worse of times! Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands 3
U Need some Division friends, serious and competitive Introduce Yourself 2
H PC Looking for friends:) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
S Xbox Live Casual/motivated player looking for solid FUN friends! Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 17
R PSN Need more friends to play online with Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
K My friends are dropping off... The Division General Discussion 3
W PSN Friends to play with! Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
B PSN Looking for new PSN friends for nightly Incursion/DZ runs Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
S PSN Looking for more PSN friends! Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 8
X Xbox Live New to the game level 8 need to make friends for missions and DZ Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 5
Xeromaus I'm really proud of this, and no online friends atm... The Division General Discussion 34
D PSN Finding friends to play in group Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
K PSN Looking for some adult friends to game with Ps4 Est. Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
B Xbox Live Looking for new friends to play with Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
G PSN Looking for Friends Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2
R Followers showing up as friends The Division General Discussion 0
F PSN Looking for friends just started Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 3
S PSN Casual Player Needing Friends! Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
K Xbox Live Looking for friends for Release Date Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
Tinkkz How to get your friends updated Archived Podcasts 6
B Having Fun with Friends in The Division Agent Made Content 1