• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Uhmm.... what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidGreengene

Community Veteran
So got in a nice group last night and we did a walk through of Falcon Lost (first time beating it... such an awful Incursion) and then did Clear Skies but it took ust three times. This was my first time beating it as well (much better Incursion) but I didn't get my 240 drop!! I was also the group leader (I heard that if a person that has already beat it is group leader then people might not get the 240 drop). I thought that first time people got a 240 item... am I wrong?

g1nt3r

Death Otter
So got in a nice group last night and we did a walk through of Falcon Lost (first time beating it... such an awful Incursion) and then did Clear Skies but it took ust three times. This was my first time beating it as well (much better Incursion) but I didn't get my 240 drop!! I was also the group leader (I heard that if a person that has already beat it is group leader then people might not get the 240 drop). I thought that first time people got a 240 item... am I wrong?
Think is has to be challenging for the 240 drop. Don't quote me though (unless I'm correct)

Oh dear... I'm such a filthy casual now

Last edited by a moderator:

KidGreengene

Community Veteran
Even if not positive, I am sure your guess is better than mine. The other new fish got a 240 drop so that had me further wondering. But the next thing we did was an HVT weekly and I got a 240 drop so I guess it all evens out.

ShootFirstPodcast

Community Agent
If you google the "1.2 Loot Drop Chart", you'll find an image that shows all the loot from 163 to 240, and all the stages of the game that they're supposed to drop.  For Incursions on Hard Mode you're supposed to get a Guaranteed 204 Weapon Drop for the boss, Guaranteed 204 Weapon Drop for the Weekly reward, then it's a Guaranteed 214 Gear Set drop for the Boss and a Guaranteed 214 Gear Set drop for the Weekly reward, but then you have an extra drop chance of one of the following:  204 Gear Set, 214 Gear Set, or 240 Gear Set due to the boss.

Challenge Mode is Guaranteed 204 Weapon, 240 Gear Set for the boss drop and has a chance of a 204 or 240 extra Gear drop on the boss... and then the weekly reward is Guaranteed 204 Weapon and Guaranteed 240 drop.

The chart's easier to read than my words, though.  Lol.  I have it saved on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements