• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Ubisoft is being cruel ;A;

Status
Not open for further replies.

SakuyaSama7

Community Member
ULJVIkE.jpg
Ubisoft, please. I know it's slated for April, but that's like 2 weeks.

SakuyaSama7

Community Member
Nah. I still have to get my max gear. I'm not one to solo DZ. It's more of I'm trying to find other things to do outside of DZ other than farming General Assembly on Hard.

Exalted

Community Member
They say a gear score of 150 is required but I haven't been able to find a gear score section yet. Maybe they won't be adding the gear score to the game until incursions have been added. Which raises the other question of how do they rate your gear score. All gear has a power level with the highest at the time being 31. We have 6 gear slots so if they added the power levels of all of your gear together if you had full power level 31 gear it would be 186. Even if you had the base level 30 power level gear which you can get from anything and everything at level 30 it would put you at 180. 

So either that isn't how they are going to rate you or it is really easy to get geared for the incursions. I am curious to see how it is going to be done

Blazzen67

They say a gear score of 150 is required but I haven't been able to find a gear score section yet. Maybe they won't be adding the gear score to the game until incursions have been added. Which raises the other question of how do they rate your gear score. All gear has a power level with the highest at the time being 31. We have 6 gear slots so if they added the power levels of all of your gear together if you had full power level 31 gear it would be 186. Even if you had the base level 30 power level gear which you can get from anything and everything at level 30 it would put you at 180. 

So either that isn't how they are going to rate you or it is really easy to get geared for the incursions. I am curious to see how it is going to be done
yeah i noticed that as well "gear score 150" have no clue what that means. hopefully they have a full explanation closer to release of the DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements