• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

UBI TD2 Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

genedjr

Community Elite
So I took a look at the official UBI TD2 forums - OMG - what a toxic experience. (but same as it's always been)

I really feel for those at UBI whose job is supporting those forums.  I mean, while it's OK to be passionate, its not OK to just b^^ch/demean.  With about 30 minutes of scanning, I saw maybe 1 in 15 posts that actually contributed or explained an issue with poise.  And even some of the b^^ching had good points but communicated so badly that they could get ignored and overlooked.

I was going to post to suggestions/issues there, but alas - I don't think it's worth it.  And my bet is UBI monitors this site - we have alot of good info and feedback.

It's just another praise to this crowd - we always try and help, always respect each other, and almost always are polite (except me of course 😜).

Do you pay attention to the official UBI forums?  I try and pay attention, but I will admit the toxic nature completely turns me off.

...gene

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
I have completely the same impression as you do so I tend not to read there.  

I did post once or twice but then got the extreme posters who like to take it right to the opposite side of whatever point I was making and I am assuming they are just doing it for fun.  Not a lot of point joining in.

Whilst I do feel sorry for the mods, they are also doing it to themselves by allowing the free-for-all environment.  That is one of the worst forums I have been on (yes I am sure there are far worse out there).

The one time I did find it worthwhile posting there was during the Alpha and Beta testing when the people were limited and there was the threat of pulling access if they were not reasonably well behaved.

Would also mirror your comment on the community here (small as it is).  People are generally very helpful and informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements